swelling braxton hicks and pains already..?

17 weeks today I'm nesting early and scrubbed my house yesterday had bh n swelling after class. Today on n off bh and feet r swollen. I'm super stressed and I don't wanna go into pre term labor like I did with my daughter. Sad part was I wasn't stressed and stayed calm all the time always happy when I was prego with her. This time im opposite n pullin my hair out stressed.. any insight or help

Comments

• Ill b 17 weeks on friday and im having braxton hicks pretty bad today it suckssss I feel ur pain girl def talk to ur doctor ur still early for swelling!!
  • yeah mine started at 18 weeks nearly 38weeks now. I keep an eye on an swelling though
  • My braxton hicks contractions started at 12 weeks...they go on and off but are extremely painful that's for sure!
  • How's your blood pressure? That could be causing swelling...at least it did for me.
  • Drink more water i had bh real bad yesterday like 3-5 mins apart so doctor had me go in baby and i are fine but i was dehydrated and i have a uti that's painless lol but they satisfy that's what caused them to be like that
  • They don't think nothin is wrong. I run low normally and fast pulse. So when my bp rises It's tech normal. And I pulse lowers and is normal.