June Mommies

edited January 2011 in June 2011
Hey June mommies, I was looking for are forum but I can't find it. I was just wanted to know how everybody is doing... I'm doing good still not eating alot because my tummy is nausea so other then that im pertty good. Still havent felt any movement hopefully in thw next few weeks since I'm only 16 & 3 days. Dose anybody plan on breastfeeding?

Comments

• This is my 4th baby but my third one to breastfeed. Rusty went 16 months and Sam went 15. Ask me anything! :)
  • Awamommy-- you havnt felt any movement at all during pregnancy yet? Just curious because I heard that its most likely a girl because boys move earlier? Im 16 weeks and 3 days too! and I already feel movement. At least I think so. Haha im pretty sure its the baby tho because when I feel it, its a feeling I.ve never felt before. And this is my first baby. Im only 17
  • Different women feel movement at differe nt times. My first i didn't feel until 20 weeks, but this one i felt at 10 weeks. Others were between 12 and 18 weeks. This is my fourth child, second to breastfeed, and i'm afraid we wont make it to the hospital, my little girl was born in the car two years ago.
  • Junemomma1- No I have not felt any movment yet so maybe I'm having a boy which is what I want already have two girls..
    @Heather- How do you keep your milk going. I breastfeed until 6 months because I didn't feel like I was making enough milk. maybe it just me idk.
  • I felt movement at 17 weeks and im having a boy ever since that first thump hes has pretty much kicked me non stop and im 19 weeks today
  • Okay well hopefully in a couple of days I will feel it not 17 weeks yet....
  • And when u feel it u will definitely know :) the most wonderful feeling in the world your little one making that first connection u can feel
  • Yeah this is my fourth child so I'm waiting to feel the movement and then Ill know... But I will let you know when it happens..
  • I guess because I nurse when the baby wants it. Ofcourse it naturally slows down over time until the baby kinda weens himself (just kinda watch and you'll know what feedings to take away... one at a time). I also don't let them "snack". Also, make sure you you switch from starting on the right or left each time. And even if they seem done give them some time on the other breast as well. I've heard a lot of women worry about if the baby is getting enough. If you nurse on your babies cue you should be fine:) What happened that made you worry?
  • Nothing I just wanted to breastfeeding until 1 but I think going back to work has something to do with it... My milk was good the whole time I was home it was great..
  • Oh, that makes sense:)
  • Hi ladies Im due June 24th who's with me? I haven't had any morning sickness and people say Im having a boy... What do you guys think?
  • @heather how do u breastfeed so long without your nipples hurting so bad? I want to breastfeed as long as possible but i am terrified of having a nipple bitten off! Lol probably an irrational fear...
  • Hi ladies this is my first ever forum. Does anyone have their babies close in age? I have a ten month old girl and I'm due June 17th.
  • Honestly, I think I used every curse word in the book for the first month and a half... lol! Used A LOT of lanolin and never used soap on that particular area. I thought I wouldn't be able to handle the pain anymore and thought I would stop but first called the la leche league. They talked me through it:) plus, someone asked when I was pregnant if I was gonna breastfeed... I said "I'm gonna try". They said, "No, you either are or you aren't". For me that was the perfect thing for her to say. I was like "Oh, ...then yes:)" When I nursed the second, I was prepared for the pain. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt! It had been 6 years and it was like I never stopped! ...very nice:) Didn't even need the lanolin and this time I could use soap:)
    When they start biting (around 5 months) you say "no bite"...sternly, and sit them on the floor. One of my kids cried for that, the other one could care less:P But do it EVERY TIME and they stop:)
    Hope this helps:)
  • P.S. A month and a half goes buy really quick (not when your doing it) but the pay off is wonderful <3
  • Hi ladies :) im 17weeks nd 3days.This is my second bby n both pregnancies I felt movement at 13 wks!I dnt no what im having im hoping for a boy my first born is a princess :) I plan on breastfeeding even though I only did my daughter for about a month :/ wish I could of done it longer
  • Is it cause of work? That was part of the reason I didn't nurse my firstborn.
  • IM DOING OKAY... MY DAUGHTER IS REALLY KICKING MY BUTT... BUT I CANT COMPLAIN... I NEED IDEA NAMES FOR A GIRL THAT START WITH A "D"... ANY SUGGESTIONS??? :/
  • Hello!! Im new!! My due date is june 10.....so excited!!! How is everyone doing?
  • Heyy!! im okay.... any suggestions for names that begin with a "D"
  • Hello...this is my first time on here ...and I'm glad to say it has helped me answer some questions that I had no answers to ...Im having a baby boy I'm due the first week of June. I'm 22 weeks as of Monday
  • aaNd this is my second boy ... we were routing for a lil princess but we got a prince... so I guess thee will be the charm lol
  • @Dailynn725 what about Dylan but pronounced Die lan not dillon?
  • @JuneBug its something to think about
  • @dailynn725 i too was searching for a d name but I gave up lol
  • @JuneBug its a tradition in my family so I am a crosswords... Ma cousin told me to search for names but if nothing pops in my head... When i give birth and I look at her she said a name should pop in my head... lol
  • @dailynn725 lol.. I liked the name Dawson but my bf isn't too fond of so if its a girl her name will be Ryleigh!!
  • @JuneBug... Aww that name is cute...