Scared..

This is my first pregnancy and I am about 4 weeks. I'm so excited that I have been blessed with this experience and am able the start a new chapter in my life. But, I am sooo nervous about miscarriage. Does anyone have any advice on how to lower the chances on having one?

Comments

• Miscarriages can't really be prevented, some people sit around all the time to prevent them and it still happens. As long as you aren't high risk you should be fine. Your doctor will surely tell you if you need to worry. That will probably be closer than 8 weeks or twelve when they can hear the heart beat
  • Didn't think so..
    And thank you! Its a scary thought. Some people have told me less stress helps. But we shall see. First prenatel appt. Is next week!
  • awww try not to get nervous cause then u will stress and stress isnt good but i know what u mean...its scary and hard not to think about. Im 24 weeks and it still crosses my mind but just try and think positive :)
  • Very true! Thank you(: and I will try to think more positively. I'm sure that would help!
  • Just relax you dont need to stress. I think everyone has this fear at one time or another. Good luck
  • @first_pregnancy hey I'm like 4 wks too :) my appt is next week too but this is my second :)
  • @babyjoshiesmom I suppose that is true..and thanks(:

@STEVENJALAS_mommy that's awesome(: when are you due? And that's awesome(: I hope all goes well for you!(:
  • @babyjoshiesmom I suppose that is true..and thanks(:

@STEVENJALAS_mommy that's awesome(: when are you due? And that's awesome(: I hope all goes well for you!(: