What do you ladies think??

Sensitive nipples, 3 weeks late, hungry ALL THE TIME, white lotiony discharge, cervix is high soft and open. If I am pregnant I'll be 7 weeks. Last period started March 11th. I know I need to take a test but I can't until Friday, the suspense is killing me! Just some inputs to let me consider.. I like overthinking this. Keeps me busy! (lol) It just clicked with me a few days ago that I could be pregnant. My sore nipples started this theory..
Also, what were some of your first symptoms? Anything completely unexpected? Or something that just made you go, "Yepp, I'm pregnant"?

Comments

• Why must you wait untill Friday?
  • No funds! Money bags (hopeful dad to be) is working out of town. I don't get paid until Friday. :( So I play the waiting game..
  • Have you tried going to Planned Parenthood? They would be able to test you at no cost most likely. :)
  • Its easier for me to just wait til Friday, I live out in the country and I'm really busy! I just wanted to hear some input. :)
  • Sounds like a yes
  • There's free places that test u ....free. also dollar tree has tests $1.00
  • @hopingboyy thanks for the input. :)
  • Sore boobs/nipples and last period 3/11...sounds like it to me!
  • my first symptom was sore nipples when I went to the doc I was only 4-5 wks preggo so the symptoms were verrryyy early
  • I knew I was pregnant from have VERY Sore boobs! Plus feel a bit sick. I lost my appetite but everyone is different! Go to the docs to get a test if you don't have the money to by one. Least you know what's happening then! Good Luck! :D
  • where in texas do u live they have catholic centers that give free tests...google free pregnancy tests in ur area and c what pops up
  • Oh goodness. Ha. Hopefully that's a good sign! *fingers crossed*
    I'm okay with waiting until Friday. The bf doesn't come home til Tuesday after next. As long as I have a sure answer for him when he's home I'll be happy! I just wanna know what you ladies think! I have butterflies now from all the "sounds like it" and "yes"s. :))