PLEASE HELP ME..

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Ok... I'm 15 weeks and 2 days. I've been having braxton hicks on and off all day with a little back pain. A little bit ago I went to the rest room and noticed bright red blood on the tp. I immediatly called my dr and she says to come in first thing in the morning. She just woke up when I spoke to her concedering its 330am here. I'm afraid if there is something wrong to wait that long and feel maybe I should just drive to the er. But also I don't want to make the trip since it an hr away when my dr doesn't seemed to concearned. Has anyone been through this. Advice appreciated please!

Comments

• Pregnant ladies rarely get braxton hicks that early. Your cramping. Id go to the ER.
  • I personally would go straight to er , or call again and stress how worried you are and see if she will see you earlier.good luck x
  • I'm not cramping. My back hurts a little but that's nothing abnormal. The bleeding scares me the most of everything. It wasn't much but indeed bright red blood..
  • It's nearly morning anyway, I'd recommend drinking some water and trying to relax, maybe take a warm bath. A small amount of blood is not uncommon from what I've read, but if you start soaking though a pad, I would definitely go to the er immediately. Good luck!!
  • Go to the er sweetie let them check u its always better to b safe then srry that early
  • Thanks girls.. I really do appreciate you taking the time to comment on my post. The bleeding has nearly stopped so I think I'm going to get a couple hours rest and go first thing in the morning. That's only 4 hrs anyways... I will update tomorrow after my app. Thanks again!