what a piece of .... vent

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
As usual my c**t cousin screws me over!! I don't even talk to the b**ch!! Aunt says we was all gonna go out Friday for moms day. & shed drive me one way out of town to see friends I haven't seen since 09 on Saturday. Id just have to find a way home. No problem! Now I get a FB message from aunt saying that Friday will just be for me & my kid. Then Saturday she's gonna spend the day w her daughter (evil c*nt cousin). So she can't drive me at all!! Wtf I know c*nty was up to it telling her mom....its too far for you blah blah. How much of a P.O.S. you gotta be?? This is the 1st id get to go anywhere since January!! I better find a ride or idk what ima do.

Comments

• Thinking on it now. I don't think it'd kill her to drive me in the am. Its only bout 1hr &1/2. Total...there & back. One way. I offered gas $$. But now I'm ticked & don't even wanna do Friday w her!! They know I've been looking forward to this!! :(
  • Damn Thts messed up. I hope u figure it out
  • I would do something on my own with my kids n hubby. No need to take that drive n get upset
  • Whats a beaver booger @kristaf22. And to your post ugh that would piss me off. I have read outher posts about this cousin of yours. Isn't she prego too?
  • I know how annoying it is when someone says they are going to do something and then back out... especially when they said they were going to do it.. and already new they would make up some excuse later to tell you.. (repeat offenders)... hmmm guilt trip time.. lol...
  • Oooooohhhhh I see
  • @lae3 I think so. I mean I coulda used just to drop off ride cuz I coulda got a ride back. But idk anymore.
  • @marriedwith_4 I can't drive til sept due to.my dumbassness. But I'm doing something w hub & kid anyway. I just haven't seen my friends since 09. Id really like to visit. Its a 40 min drive one way. Thars Saturday & hub works til 4pm.
  • edited May 2011
    @KrazymomofAdrian thats the thing I think she got scared to go for the lapband & claims they said she's preg. But the next day all off a sudden she's telling her mom she's not feeling rite & heads to er. Oh she's now miscarrying. I think she went to ER for something else just to get that bracelet to show mom she miscarried
    But the I don't find out til a week later & aunts like oh don't say nothing she don't want u to know. WTF! So she wants me to think she's still preg?? Wat for? Then aunt tells me cousins relieved. She not ready for a new kid. Who in they rite minds relieved to see that their baby died??I know she's the one to tell aunt not to drive me. Why do she gota be an ass?
  • @kristaf22 arhg I wanna drown her in it!
  • Wow that is crazy. I knew a girl like that. I worked with her. She was a piece of work. I don't see her anymore nor do i work there anymore.
  • @kristaf22... thank goodness our beaver boogers regenerate or we would be in big trouble, with all the flingin we've been doing!
  • Wow... another level, @kristaf22!
  • Ugh. I hate the power rangers... how bout ninja turtles? They're green!
  • Well my kids made me hunt down the damn icecream truck so I figured... eh, good enough.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sad tear rolling down face. You forgot me kristaf22 :'( wahh my hormones must be.kicking in ah just.kidding. but if it helps my name means kyles baby girls we were hoping for a girl and 10 is year I graduated
    That might help if not of well haha no hard feelings
    But yay my cheese to my macaroni didn't forget me BOOYA :)
  • Lol aren't they delish...
  • @kristaf22 @kbg10 @Almost4 @babynumbersix it might regenerate but I dodnt think it was green. If your beaver booger is green your probably got crotch rot too. I'm sure if you fling that someone would go blind!! Ha bet they deserve it anyway!! Anywho I made beef fried rice hamburger helper. You had to add egg so mine turned to mush. Was goid tho. Mmmm made choco chip cookies too!! Cleaned out the hall closet. Eww all the old smelly shoes!" Bye bye!! Hello nesting!!
  • Still gotta make funnel cake!! Dammit!! Told hub bout the mucus booger thing. Just got on & he's like you gonna talk bout crotch snot again!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lmao @ crotch snot! Awesome... im so glad I have so many kids and a couple in diapers that I can blame this rancid gas on...
  • Lmao! I call my farts ass air. Or butt air in front of the kids!!
  • @babynumbersix wats the age range of your little ones? I got a 10 & 1/2 yr old (11yrs in sept) & this one in the belly.
  • 11, 8, 4, 3, 1 ..... 1st four are boys and the baby is a girl
  • @kristaf22 lump? Not bump? Everything ok?