3 year olds having surgery today!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Please keep my daughter in your prayers! Shell be having surgery around 7:15 am central! I'm worried :/

Comments

• Sending prayers your way! I know how you feel. Just trust God to keep your princess safe & make sure you have plenty of Mommy love for her when she wakes up. Hugs!
  • Sending Prayers your way!
  • @tishj330 thank you so much for prayers and kind words! :)
  • edited May 2011
    What's the surgery for if u don't mind me asking....... Don't let her see u sweat or she will be scared. So try to stay calm n have her favorite doll or teddy when she comes to recovery ..... Prayers!
  • Praying for your daughter and your family! I hope everything goes well!
  • She's having mouth surgery today! She has bad asthma so I'm praying the anesthesia goes perfectly! Thank y'all so much!
  • Hoping your daughters okae and healthy. At least she will get lots if time with mommy after this. Good luck and I agree with @marriedwith_4.
  • Praying for you both! Our now 12 year old had a cyst removed at 2 and tonsils at 6...its hard handing that control over to someone else, but trust in God to guide the doctors hands and to keep her safe. Good luck!
  • Praying for you and her!
  • Thank y'all for ur prayers she is out of the OR and in recovery! God is good!
  • Glad everything went good hun! And yes god is good!
  • So happy that all went well! And God is very faithful and always there when we need him!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I knew she would b fine. My daughter had her Adenoids and tonsils remove @ 3 n she was a champ as all kids r. It's us who panic and worry!