Should I hold off?

Ok so I'm 19 and a newly wed and we'be been trying for a few months. But we just found out last month that my little sister was 7-1/2 months with her second. We were the first to know. Now she's coming to live with us with both kids once her new baby boy is born in June. Its a lot to take in. My husband and I both want to keep trying for our own but I'm not sure its a good idea. Any advice?

Comments

• do what you want .. your sister moving in is temporary.. i can say kids add alot of stress in your relationship.. good and bad.. and your only 19 .. you have plenty of time to have a baby.. and waiting a year would be beneficial to your marriage.. enjoy your husband a lil while before.. cus ones your a mom its forever.. i became a mom at 17 and it was a hard transition.. more for my man than me.. they may say they'er ready.. but you cant expect your young husband to all the sudden change.. if hes already settled and does'nt go out much.. you may not have such an issue but all my friends had the same issues with there man.. good luck tho.. when you have kids young alot of men have single friends and not a big deal.. but you really do have to get new friends.. keep your old ones but.. you will see wen you have kids your priority are so much different and all there mundane complaints just become annoying.. cuz they're problems just arent that big of a deal anymore..
  • My husband isn't young lol. I guess I left that out. He's 32. Not getting any younger you know? And my sister moving in is pretty much a long term thing. Until she's out of high school.(one more year). And probably a while after that.
  • ok well then proceed lol.. i just assumed he was young cause your so young.. having family in the home is also stressful.. ive had to do it a few times.. just make sure your sister knows you have rules and you want her to respect them good luck with whatever you decide.. you could be pregnant now for all you know .... :)
  • I actually have been thinking I am... But then its probably just my hopes up. I guess we'll proceed as normal and if I don't get pregnant thats just the way its supposed to be. Heres to fingers crossed!
  • I think if u stop trying when ur disasters moves in u will fall pregnancy is contagious
  • sister not disaster lol swype haha
  • I have swype too no worries. Though my typos always seem inappropriate... And though my disaster may not be a disaster my house will after her 2 year old son gets done with it.
  • haha cool, good practice I suppose one advantage of being young u adapt easier, hubby on the other hand I dunno. my husband 27 n he takes some time adjusting lol
  • I would say dont hold off, there is no guarantee and if you do, and announce, there will be exictement for you, she will have her baby, so attention back on her, then the excitement of the new baby and then attention back on you just in time for end of second trimester and third and baby being born. GO for it! :)
  • My husband is in the dark ages. I'm just glad he knows how to use a mop. And he's so much better with vomit than I am. I just puke as well... Though he's never changed a diaper.. Says he wont unless its his kid.
  • y does she have to live with u and ur husband....personally I would hate it especially if I were a newly wed butlive ur life not ur sisters
  • Well my dad is sick and my mom is just way too run down to make it through another baby. I offered my home as a way of helping out. I dunno I guess I'm having jealousy issues because I have been trying and now she is but doesn't even want to be. And I'm throwing the baby shower so I have to plan it all ( I know its weird to have a shower for second child but my moms garage burnt down with all the stuff from the first baby in it). I dunno it just doesn't seem right. Especially since she picked another winner of a boy who took off as soon as he found out.