morning sickness

Who all has Morning sickness. And how to prevent it.

Comments

• Call ur doctor....he or she can give u a prescription that works for the most part. Still suffering here ):
  • girl go to baby's r us and get u some preggo pops they work for me 2.99 also sea bands worked for me they are 11.99 at walgreens ask the pharmacist both work wonders o and sea bands are non medicated
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @richjen that works best however I'm on Medicaid &&can only get 30 in 30 days...which isn't enough. I have to wait til may 17th to refill those. So my doc called in a script of fenagin *spell check*
  • I feel u on that. They do make mee sleepy but my bizzy body 9mos old wont allow mee to sit still lonng enough to doze off lol waiting til 3 wen daddy gets off work. Can't come fast enough
  • Phenergen always made me sicker than i already was. The preggy pops work wonders.
  • Preggy pops? I eat norm ice pops. Never heard of them?
  • The pregnancy pops didn't work for me :(....i also have hyperemesis...my doctor put me on Zofran and it definitely works wonders..i was severely dehydrated before he started me on it....had lost 9 pounds in one week :(...and was hospitalized...with morning sickness you need to be sure that you are staying hydrated...hope you feel better :)
  • I've been throwing up non stop for three days! Its horrible! I haven't heard of any of these Meds or pops. At this point im worried about my baby since I can't keep anything down.
  • I had horrible morning sickness from the time I got up till well um never stopped it kept me from sleeping also I am on zolfran(?) and it helps but I'm on Medicaid as well I tried the B-Natal from babies r us and it did nothing I found that if I took the zolfran first thing in the morning then I could make it the rest of the day without any more ...its hard but it helps I'm still nauseous tho so idk what to do my Dr said something about taking the normal unisom for sleep it helps with morning sickness but I have a 5 year old and my grandmother I take care of so the sleep aid isn't an option for me it amazes me with all the puking and not able to eat much how fat I have already gotten lol
  • Yesterday I could not keep anything down. It was coming up faster then it went down. I have to wait til tomorrow to call the doctor. So what should I do till then.
  • Mine seems to be getting worse by the day...started out as innocent gagging and today have already thrown up twice....the joys of pregnancy.
  • I had morning sickness for 3wks. straight. Finally @ 12 wks. its alot better. The only thing I found that worked for me is the Sea bands. I still wear mine everyday just in case of an accidental attack.