Movement

So to anyone due around Oct 13th are you feeling a lot of movement?? :/

Comments

• I'm due Oct 11th...n I feel Sharp pokes lol nothin like what I've heard ppl describe so idk if Thts the baby or something else..r u feeling movement? Hve u found out wht ur having?!?!
  • I haven't found out just yet... but I thought I was feelings something but now I don't feel anything
  • What's it feel like? Flutters?
  • That's what it felt like to me but I was thinking maybe I wanted it to feel like flutters lol but I think it was my baby
  • I'm due Oct 8th. I'm 17w6d & have been feelin movement all week! Mine feels like bubbles/rolling taps. Baby has been very active, I love it! :-)
  • I'm jealous.. lol but so happy for you I'm headed to the kitchen to find something ice cold to drink.
  • I'm 18 weeks and am yet to be certain about movements felt in my stomach as they are so slight. If I lie for a while and relax I think I can feel the space where the baby is, if that makes sense....? Can't wait to feel the definite movements!
  • when it happends youll know. the feeling is unmistakable.
  • I'm due October 7th (17 weeks and 6 days today), and I got outside movement for the first time at 17 weeks and 1 day. My husband was able to feel it. They were almost like muscle twitches only they were pushed outward, so they were definitely kicks. I've been having these consistently every night since. Seems early, but that's what it is!
  • I'm due Nov 2 and lastnight I was laying in bed and got these really WEIRD feelings in my stomach, something I have NEVER felt before, kinda like my stomach was being invaded. So i called my bestfriend who is 32 weeks pregnant and I was describing the feeling to her and she said it's your baby making a slight appearance its called Flutters. I'm excited to get further along so i can feel it more.
  • I'm due Oct 11, I had one real kick from him but he does move a lot. My fiance felt him moving also.
  • I'm due october 13th and been feeling movement everyday for a week and a half lol! its mostly throughout the day all day but when baby only moves like once or twice I get so worried even tho you dont gots start counting movement till 28 weeks
  • Why is my baby being so stubborn lol I felt slight flutters but nothing constant
  • I never got what flutters were, I just got straight kicks from my baby, or like it would roll and push out while doin so. But in the beginning I could only feel the baby like once a day and I wasnt quite sure it was baby, but after a while I familiarized myself with the movements of my baby. It just takes time hun, most women dont feel theirs till 18-22 weeks!
  • Well ill just be patient and wait.. not like I really have a choice.
  • I am due oct 11th and I have been feeling flutters for about a week and a half. Not all the time, pretty randomly, but they are getting a little stronger. I figure in the next few weeks I will feel real movement and I cant wait :) I know where the baby is siting, so I am sure it is baby wiggles now hehe. It is crushing thr life out of my sciatic nerve. It would be nice if it wiggled a lil to the left hehe
  • I'm due the 17th but haven't felt anything yet. I expect to around 20 weeks. I'm almost 17 weeks.
  • I'm due octobe 13th as well. I've been feeling movement for about a week now but this is my second pregnancy.
  • I'm 16w2days and I've been feeling it for a few weeks now. I ordered a fetal doppler monitor from eBay and now when I think I feel movement, I use the monitor and listen at the baby move. It's such a great reassurance.
  • I wanted a doppler but I know if I was to get one I would get anything accomplished lol