Cant breathe....

edited May 2011 in Single moms
Idk what to think right now ive been crying for two days and can hardly eat or sleep. My bf/bd of three years said he lied and wasnt in love with me because we argue and he gave up on trying to make it work and that he was in love with someone else. He hasent bought one thing for the baby and im 30 weeks pregnant. I told him if hes going to bail on me now I dont want him around me and my daughter but he says im being a bitch...im hurt! I was maaaadly in love with this guy And he screws me over. I cant have all that stress around and he expects to come around when he feels like it all happy smoking pot and dating women? Am I wrong?

Comments

• Were big IA hawkeye fans in my family. Well every year We have a big game against ISU (the other IA team) which so happens to be the day I want into labor with my son.I told the Dr I want him delivered before 11:30 so he could watch his first game. Well he checkedme at 10:30 and said there was no way he'd be here in time fir the game (Dr is also a hawkeye fan) needless to say my son was born at 11:25 perfect timing :) lol
  • He was locked up right? Now he's out n wanna start clowning after u been there 4 him. Turn the tables on his ass and act like u don't want or need him ( gonna b hard ) ignore his calls or make the convo real brief don't mention the relationship or anything. Be strong for u n ur baby. U already know that u need to eat n not stress
  • No your not wrong at all
    Im 30 weeks aswell and if my bd had done that to me id never want to see him again. X