4wks an 6days to go dd june 8th

edited May 2011 in June 2011
I am supa excited I meet my midwife yesterday an I love dat lady..shes been a,midwife for 19yrs an deliverd ovs 3000 babies..i am scared of anytype of needles an she said I dnt need to get an iv or a epidural..an that I should have my baby in half da time...wit my first I was in labor for 12hrs an had him natural..i plan on goin all natural wit dis one I would only need a iv if I need sum meds to take day edge off

Comments

• Congrats hun. I'm due June 9th, so were both getting nice and close. I hope everything goes smoothly for Ya!! :x
  • Congrats ladies!!! :D im due june 6th! I hope everything goes great! I was in labor for 21 hours with my first so I hope that time is cut in half this time. Lol
  • That's also my due date "June 8" but my c-section is June 1 :)
  • Wow this made me see how close mine is getting (July 21) I don't like needles either, I need to ask my midwife about the iv thing too.
  • thanx ladies I hope we all have a safe an qwick labor...sn my bday is july 21st
  • Im due june 7th on my 21st birthday :).. Cant wait to start hearing about these june babies being born !!
  • Im due june 8 th and shes already dropped twice! Im sooo rdy :)
  • I'm due june 5th!!! Dialated to 1 woo hoo!! Can't wait to hold my baby girl!!
  • I'm due June 9th with my third... first girl! Both my others were no drugs all natural this one will be too.. first was 11hrs labor at 8lbs second was 3 1/2 at 9lbs... so hoping this is quick and easy and that she is a little smaller than the other two!!
  • Wow im due, june 9 also with my lil boy !!! Im super excited I wish I was brave enough to go all natural !! I see june 9th is a popular date ! Goodluck ladies !
  • That means we were all feeling a little frisky the first week of September 2010 lol