This lady i barely know askd if she could be present for my babys birth.

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
OMG I just didn't know what to say she's so nice and been a huge help yet I'm just not comfortable with her being present. I don't mind her coming afterwards but I feel her presence during would be a bit too intrusive.Should I just *forget*to call say things went to fast....ect?I don't want to offend her but I definitely don't want her there.

Comments

• Just let her know that you plan to ony have A,B, and C at your birth and that you'd be delighted if she could visit afterwards. By no means should you even consider letting he be present for the actual birth. Not at ALL!
  • I would just say id rather have just a few people there like my mom or husband.
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just say that only so many people are allowed in the room but you aremore then welcome to come after the baby is born
  • I agree with the posts above. Just tell her you only want your husband there (or whoever else).
  • I would just be honest and tell her that you appreciate her, but delivering your child is much too private to share with her. I've had to say the same thing to my mom and other family. There are just some things you don't want people to know about you!
  • I would tell her you want the birth to be a private moment with just family and that friends are welcome to come afterwards.
  • Thanks mommies yeah I just want my babys dad there my mom will be there too but mainly for my other three boys ages 11,12,&13 they are welcome to be in the room if they want butt...they just are chilling in the waiting area. LOL I can't let the first Vag they see be mine pushing out a baby!! But I want them in shortly afterward because I think its important for them to be part of it. But yea I'm just going to tell my ladyfriend that we reached the limit .
  • If you don't know her well & she's asking you 2let her be there for your labor id be weary of why. Not to scare you but chicks like that can tend to have other motives like stealing you child. I wouldn't let her alone w the kid ever. I wouldn't even let her go visit me in the hospital
    You owe nothing to her.