Girl Themes

edited May 2011 in Baby showers
I need some ideas on themes for a girl babyshower I love pink I was thinking just pink because I can't think of nothing else could that b a them idk lol ! Any Advice ..... Plz help

Comments

• Ughh girl u will go into pink overload! U can take my theme lol i have a candy theme. So everything is going to be totally colorful and fruity. I will have a candy bar and give away little chinese boxes of candy, and whirley pops away as favors
  • I also like a baby bumble bee theme. An alternative to all the pink and all the fruity colors lol
  • So is the theme u pick for the baby shower supose 2 b the theme for the baby's room idk im new at this stuff
  • Noo ;) u can mix it up.
  • Lol not at all! U can make the nursey any theme u want it to be. Same with a baby shower. U dnt even need a theme for the shower if u dnt want to, most women jus do
  • Oh okay thanks for the advice. I want something different not like the same ol Winne the pooh or disney character .
  • Girl i dnt blame u. Thts y i decided on using so many color lol. Those themes r kind of old and cheesy to me.
  • Yeah it is, so what's your theme for your babys room
  • I hate pink. I like baby jungle animals. So stinkin' cute!
  • that sounds like a good idea
  • For mine they just used brown punk and like a light green. It was sooo pretty!! They got different size and shaped jars and made a candy bar with different candies that were the colors of the shower.
  • Well im not sure wat i will do to the walls but i have many themes n sets for her. Im going to start off with the bumble bee one bcuz its jus so cute
  • Those both sound like a good idea I found a theme for my baby shower on that website @jamie77 posted, thanks by the way they do have great stuff
  • Wats ur theme? If u dnt mind me asking. I love talking abt baby showers. Besides meeting my baby its the only thing that gets me excited now a days
  • Pink flamingos!
  • Its called silhouette couple theme pink& brown for the colors
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nvm that stuff is 2 expensive I thought it was 1.59 for all the invitations that's the price of just one it would have been a total of 67$ for invitations are u crazy lol im a teen mom , gotta look for the less expensive stuff
  • Butterflies that would b pretty thanks
  • We make our own invitations. Cut the big scrapbook paper in fourths. Print the info on velum and hole punch then tie them together.
    Very cute, reasonable and you can match...
    Also Babyshower101.com has ideas...
  • You wont like mine, It is a goth kinda theme. I have skulls and cross bones on my invites and my cake/cake pops (whichever I go with) will be decorated with skulls. Nothing like evil, but just cute things. And lots of bows. Lol
  • Making your own is a good idea, skulls that sounds like something my aunt would do lol but everyone has there own taste
  • Making your own is a good idea, skulls that sounds like something my aunt would do lol but everyone has there own taste
  • I'm doing mines pink and brown
  • Do pokadots or plaid pink stuff
  • Lady bugs, red and black
  • I'm doing Tinkerbell its my fav character n its also my dogs name lol n my fav colors r green teal blue n yellow which all go with tink :)
  • Im just gonna go with something simple pink & white stuff
  • Pink n brown wal monkey theme ... Its so cute has girl monkeys wth pink bows