WHY!!!???

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
ladies please explain to me why oh why does my nausea last all day. i never felt this when i was preggo with my son, but with this pregnancy its like 24/7. I hate to throw up so nothing has ever come up yet but i always feel so miserable. ive sucked on jolly ranchers but thats temporary relief until the candy is gone and ive ran thru crackers like theres no tomorrow. It also tends to get worse in the afternoon.

Comments

• I am sorry, but every pregnancy is different. My morning sickness was atrocious the first tri then got okae then hit hard again 3rd tri. Hope you find relief ask your ob what you can do about it. Thry have me a list I just can't reach it now.
  • its horrible! i just feel like sitting out on the sofa w the ac on high and not moving, talking or even have anyone talk to me. i tried doing the laundry n that made me gag and then the dishes did too...no savory foods here...omg its just the thought. all i want is fruit and ice water. ive lost 4lbs so far, havent weighed myself this week yet. i have my first ob appt on monday...that is if my insurance is updated, otherwise i have to push it up.
  • Ask your doctor about Zofran. It works wonders for morning sickness.
  • I was like that in the begginning from 8 weeks to 15 weeks ! I couldn't keep anything down not even the crackers ! But now I'm 23 weeks & I get nauseous sometimessss !
  • Sea bands and preggo pops work 4 me
  • im dreading getting over the first trimester and then having it come back again. Ive heard of preggo pops but wat are sea bands @preggointx? where can i get the pops at?