Dollar general brand test?

How reliable are they? Has anyone had any bad experiences with them?
And is it best if I use the first morning urine to take it?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Buy five? Ha. Does that mean they're unreliable? My last period was March 11th. So I'm not testing early or anything..
  • I bought one... I did it at 7:30pm and sure enough, I was 6weeks preggo. Now I am almost 18wks :(
  • Oops that was supposed to be a :) face.
  • edited May 2011
    I used one first thing in the morning and got a positive and sure enough im 34 weeks pregnant I only took one. :-D
  • They work better than those expensive ones. I took an EPT one I payed $15 and it was a supper faint positive. I took a dollar one the next day and it was positive right away. Im now 13wks.
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 , yepp.
    And thanks yall! I'm out at the lake with some friends. I'll take it when I get home! :) Wish me luck!
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I only took 1 and within 30 sec it was positive
  • Mine was right now am almost 32 weeks
  • They work great I took two at 8 weeks and both came out positive paid only a dollar each now I'm 31 weeks. :)
  • @texasgirl93 How did the test turn out!? Ive been waiting to hear all day! :)
  • i took 2 of them and they were both positive. im almost 17 weeks now. i dont think just because they are a cheap version means they are any different. i mean sure the more expensive can tell you soooooner. but in the end its all the same.
  • wait so its been almost 2 months since last period and u havent tested? wow that takes patience....
  • @tryforbaby2 She had another post explaing that she had a miscarriage and had her period about a week after that and nothing since then and has had sex too.
  • @Mommyof&;Angels , BFN! :( I'm crushed. Really hoping its wrong. I'm gonna wait another week and see.. If I still don't get anything me and my bf are going to the dr when he gets home.
  • That was the first test I took...the line was super faint and almost looked spotted...I threw it away....took different one later.....I was only 3 weeks and it decected it!!!!! Now 27 weeks!
  • Dollar store tests never worked for me until I was 11 weeks, but everyone is different :) I always rely on clearblue digital, there are no misreading words!
  • I'm really, really hoping it was wrong!
  • @texasgirl93 I would go to the doctor just to be on the safe side! Good Luck! :)
  • My experience with the dollar general test was good... The Moment i thought i was pregnant i went and grabbed one and the moment i took it here comes those damn red lines... they are decent.. probably depends on how early u are
  • do yall think it gonna work for me....im 2days late??
  • They are actually known to be one of the best to use I used it for my last pregnancy and this one and I was pregnant both times I would not buy any other test
  • Worked for my friend nd me first test took another to be sure
  • I took a dollar preggo test... 3! Cuz i thought it wuz full of sh*t. Almst 10wks. Clear blue easy frm walmart wuz the last i took & it said pregnant too. :)