HELP! MY DAUGHTER HAS NBS!

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
My daughter has a serious syndrome. Its called NBS..
NBS- is a higly contagious syndrome that is spreading rapidly. It is Naked Baby Syndrome or also known as naked booty syndrom! Please be aware!
Lol. Sorry! Im in a good mood. My daughter is 17 months and nude running around my house yelling ha ha ha naakkiieee!!! It's too cute and I thought I would share! Sons ladies seem to b having a hard day and I thought this could help with a laugh :)

Comments

• Lmbo!!! Thank you for that! I was worried at first! My little sister had that for awhile too lol!!!
  • Aw!! Too cute :)
  • Awws! Is she potty training yet?
  • See cute
  • I ment awww
  • edited May 2011
    Hahaha that was cute! But you scared the crap out of me! I was like wth kind of syndrome is contagious??? Freaked me out! Hahaha
  • haha my son does that to me too!!! once I take his diaper off to change him he runs off!
  • Ha ha! Im sorry for the scare to all! And no not potty training yet but she tells me pee pee. Or caca so im trying to start it!!
  • Cute! I can't wait to chase a naked baby around here. My kids are older and bored with me. ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lil_buggie_3 that's good to know it clears up! I was worried i would have a teenager with nbs!
  • Awww, that is just to cute! I was really worried for a moment because I never heard of Nbs before. Love it! Lol, I'm so going to steal that now. My two month old has that too. You brightened my day with that I have been having a hard week. Thank you! :)
  • My husband when he was a baby could NOT keep his hand out his diaper and pants.. he'd walk all over the house holding his stuff lol.. nothing much has changed.. say la vi
  • My son has a bad case of that! Now that he's figured out how to undress himself and take his nappy (diaper I think it is in America) off he's naked all the time, he kept taking his top off when we were trying to do our shopping last week lol and we'll be sat in the car for 5 mins I turn round and he'll have his top off he's obsessed lol
  • @conreeaght im glad it made you day a little better I was really hoping it would help some people out! And go ahead and steal it! Maybe it will help someones elses day!
    kitten_octoberbby lol. Boys will be boys.. then grow to men and do the same ol stuff lol!
    @mums_the_word yeah diaper is what we call them here :) I am happy she doesn't take her clothes off yet. She was just running around from getting out of her bathing suit :) maybe try putting onesies (the one piece outfits that button at the crotch) on him?
  • Both my kids had it to my son just got over it a couple years agoand he's turning 11. When they were little we had to set aside naked time every night
  • Lmao. You scared me! Haha. I'm like gah ANOTHER thing to worry about?! Haha..

I loved being nakey. And still do! :)