14 weeks today. yay 2nd trimester

edited May 2011 in November 2011
Im so excited I made it to 14 weeks. Now I just can't wait to find out the sex. I have a appointment next week and I hope they do a us. Congrats to everyone out there that is expecting also. :)

Comments

• Congratulations to you too! I turn 14 weeks on Wednesday, find out gender 28th June, long long wait! Roll no November! X
  • im 14wks on wed also, i find out the sex on 20th june cant wait, wanting a boy this time x
  • Yay same due date @due9nov i don't mind which it is as its my first and i hope to have a few! Really have a strong feeling its a girl but will have to wait n see! I am jealous your scan is 8days before mine! Lol
  • @three-cats-n-a-baby well i already have 2 girls so hoping for a boy, my scan was on the 26th but it got put forward to the 20th i was jigging lol :-))
  • Yay I turned 14 weeks last sunday and I have a us on next Fri...may 20 I will be 2 days short of 16 weeks so I hope they can tell what I'm having...hoping for another girl
  • I just turned 14 wks last Friday I think my ultrasound will be after june 3 rd they like to wait til 18-25 weeks sighs
  • I'm 14 and 4 today. I have amnio on may 25 so the results should be back by the first week in june..so nervous
  • Im due nov 11...not finding out what im having at all...but hoping for a boy!