I'm having triplets!

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
My husband and I were surprised when we saw three little heartbeat 3 weeks ago. Now we're just taking it one day at a time since this is our first pregnancy. We're very happy and blessed with this news since this being natural. The nurses and doctors kept asking if we were taking fertility drugs, which I laughed about because that is the usual case. Anyway, we're 9weeks and 1day today and very healthy! So, does anyone have triplets too?

Comments

• congratulations!! thats so exciting!
  • dannnggg, thats alot of babies. congrats!
  • No triplets here hun, but congrats!!! :)
  • Congrats that's so exciting. Me and my hubby are hoping for multiples.
  • Thanks@
  • edited May 2011
    Omg no way!!! Crazy girl good luck. This you first? Probably you last too. good luck congrats
  • Omg D: lol congratz!!! That is unusual lol and its natural wat a beautiful blessing :)
  • Congrats! How exciting!
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations! I am so excited for you, I would love to have multiples. Good luck! :)
  • Congrats! Twins here ;) 2 girls, 19 weeks! We were surprised too...based on family history though. 10 sets of twins on my side and 2 sets on my hubby's :) Best of luck to y'all with 3!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks everyone! Twins actually run on both sides too but yes we are shocked about the three. I can't wait to find out the sex already. If its one of each then I am definitely set and done.
  • Aaww ur the 1st pregly mommy if triplets i know congratulations :) all natrual too those babiee are truely blessed
  • Wow ! Am so happy for you ! That's a lot of blessings ! We are hoping for twins too !
  • Congrats! That's awesome.
  • Congrats on the babies
  • I had a coworker recently have triplets in march. They took.fertility drugs though. She worked (at a desk for half a day) for about 4 months then they had her on bed rest. All the triplets came out healthy (but small of course) at 30 wks. Congratulations to you and your husband! Im sure you're excited!
  • Yes, we are very excited! I'm hoping to stay pregnant until 30-35wks too. I do get scares because I am at a high risk pregnancy but I'm trying my best to stay healthy.
  • Wow congrats
  • OMG I would die! !!! I was watching Some baby show on tlc this morning and was thinking that. I didn't have triplets but I had 3 babies in two years! Is was a lot of work but worth it. Is this your 1st pregnancy? What a blessing :)
  • Wow congrats!! That is so exciting!! Im really happy for u!!
  • Omg wow amazing and truly a blessing no meds at all! Whewww I wouldn't know how to deal! Congratulations !! ;;)
  • Congrats such a blessing