i am so tired of peeing

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I'm so tired of peeing....

Comments

• Me too! One of the worst parts of being preg! And where I work you have to walk to the other side of the warehouse to get to the bathroom. I feel like ive worn a path there lol. And night is the worst. Have to go like three times as I'm getting ready for bed. Can't wait to be done!
  • Oh my gosh, I KNOW! I can take one lil sip of something, and I have to go. sometimes when I'm studying, I hate to get up to get something cuz I kno as soon as I stand up I gotta go pee! I swear I think I pee at least 20 times a day! of all the negatives though, there's jus nothing tht outweighs the joy of feeling a little life growing inside you! its all worth it!
  • Yes at night is the worst. My Momma told me to get a bucket. Pore bleach n it. And pee n that. U can't keep getting up in middle of night. It annoys me.
  • Just wait until the 3rd trimester!
  • I that I was the only one. I might as well live in the bathroom! Its so misrable
  • Literally 7 times through night I am forever weein and only over 5 weeks suppose I have to get used to it ha also feel really dizzy constantly
  • I pee so much! And the worst part for me is the toilet and bathroom make me feel sick so every once and a while I go in and start gagging! Luckily since the start of my second trimester the sickness has gotten much better! But I'm peeing more every day! But you are right it feels all worth it to be growing a life inside of you! I'm so in love! Best feeling ever!