Gender!

Do any of you October 20th mommys to be know the gender of your baby yet!??
If so, what are you having??? :)

Comments

• Im due oct 14 but I already know its a boy and im so excited whens ur next u/s
  • aww congrats!! :)
    Tomorrow we are going for a 3-d ultrasound and to determine the gender! I'm hoping for a little boy too!
  • I'm due the 21st :) and I'm scheduled for my 3D ultrasound on the 14th! Can't wait. My anatomy scan didn't get scheduled until June 1st but I'm going to cheat and find out on my own 3 weeks in advance :-$
  • Congrats! yeah, im cheating too haha my scheduled dr. appt. is not till the 31st! So happy i get to find out tomorrow with the 3d! what are you hoping for?
  • its a girl!! :)))
  • Im due Oct 13 with a baby boy!! Congrats on ur lil princess!
  • Im due oct 14 I found out the 4 th of may with my 3d ultrasound we r having out 3 rd boy. I found out three weeks early. I highly suggest if u can afford it to have the 3d/4d that u have it bc it was a wonderful experience for my husband and I. It was amazing to see. Our son was only 17 weeks along and with this new technology we could see already that our baby looks so much like our oldest son. We are going to go back when im about 7 to 8 months bc we enjoyed it so much. If anyone is in the New Orleans area the place we went was to was First Look 3d/4d ultrasounds. The web site is www.firstlooknola.com They have all the packages/prices listed on their website. It is very easy to navigate their website as well. If u do go there I recommend Andrea she was our tech and she was amazing!! Good luck ladies.
  • I'm due Oct 5th with a baby boy.
  • OCT 26TH WITH A BABYGIRL! WE CHEATED And did 3d
  • I'm due Oct 10th with a little girl. We also cheated with the 4D