contractions

edited May 2011 in Giving birth
Iv asked every1 i no who has had a child what do contractions feel like so i no wen im in labor obviously il no eventually coz they will start 2 get close together + every thing but i keep feeling weird things + want a clearer explanation of what im ment 2 b feeling coz i dont feel gd :(

Comments

• Beginning are like menstrual cramps. Mine weren't regular. They start out very faint then get stronger and longer. Now at the end of labor for me were like very sharp menstrual cramps that made me want to die. They hurt so bad that breathing seemed to make them hurt more. Its a very hard breath taking pain that can't be mistaken. I was on pitocin with no drugs though so it was more intense.

If u feel weird then watch out it could be labor. It also feels like diarrhea sorta in the beginning
  • Thank u :) my back was like a sharp trap nerve kind pain + i had crap like pain in my belly it ladted about 5 mins + stopped about 10 mins ago not had another yet wel c :) i hope it is labor im 7 day over :)
  • Oh my back pain was constant then towards the end became like a contraction. The back pain got bad but the contractions at the end were over powering. Now the contractions in your tummy will feel like a mountain what I mean is they will start lighter then during feel like they peak then ease up.

I think u may be in labor :) don't wait for regular contractions. Go in when they start hurting where you know its more than gas :)
  • Mine didn't get regular till very end
  • Ok :) will do thank u x