uk baby freebies

edited May 2011 in UK
Ok here are the free stuff I have claimed so far feel free to add to the list

Join sainsburys baby club they will send you loads of vouchers including one for a mum and baby box from huggies when you buy newborn huggies Nappies. In the box is a changing mat, wipes, samples for clothes washing, pack of tissues, shower cream, hand cleaner, baby socks and a voucher for £1 of size 2 Nappies.

Join Asda baby club and you can print a voucher for a newborn Nappies kit for huggies which has Nappies and wipes.

In your first bounty bag there is a voucher in one of the booklets for a pack of free huggies newborn from Tesco. Also there is a lot of samples and vouchers for other things.

I know that Tesco do some freebies for joining there baby club but haven't had a chance to look yet.

I will add more as I find them please add any you know of :)

Comments

• I joined sainsburys and asda and they never gave me n e of tht.. Remember boots give u a pretty good changing bag when u join so dnt forget boots
  • Boots, cow and gate, baby centre, tesco... I've joined all of these and you get freebies sent from time to time and with boots you get 10 points for every £1 spent while you're pregnant and until the baby is one.
  • My first bounty pack I got loooaaads pampers nappies, wipes, shampoo, talk, avent bottles x2 muslim squares x3, a rattle, bapanthen cream, and some other bits and bobs :)
  • @mums_the_word was that the one they give you in hospital cause I didn't get half of that in the mum to be one.
  • Yea I never got botyles in mine im jelous lol.id forhoyyen about sainsburys
  • baby's r us have a baby club and every month send you vouchers for money off different things every time :)