weeks

edited January 2011 in August 2011
I'm due 8/25. This is my first baby.. but I'm not quiet sure if I'm 8wks 1day.. or 9 weeks. It sort of confuses me. Last period was 11.18.10. Thanks :)

Comments

• I am seven weeks one day and the stats on here says that but it says I'm in the eighth week.....how am I seven weeks but in the eighth week lol
  • That's exactly what confuses me! Lol
  • I was so confused about that in the beginning too! If I understand it right now, it means your baby is 8 weeks 1 day old, but that puts you in your 9th 'pregnancy week'. Cause you've hit your 8th week now you're working on your 9th. It seems confusing I know but for whatever reason that's just how they calculate it:)
  • I'm just going to go with that! I'll tell people I'm 8 weeks and _ days. And so on as time goes. Thank You much!
  • I'm approaching my 6 weeks of my pregnancy. This is my second pregnancy, but the first one ended sadly. This one I'm worry but I'm happy, so far everything is going smoothly, thanks God!
  • 6 weeks and 3 days in my 7 th week , wow what a mouthfull lol
    can't wait to here my bubbys heartbeat :)
  • i am 10 wks and five days... i usually just say 10wks... but it all depends on who im talking to... like with my bf i say 11 because he has this app too but my parents i say 10...
  • I went to er about three weeks ago for spotting, they said I was 6 weeks, then at my appt on fri, I had an ultrasound tht said 11 wks, which is good news to us. confusing, but we hope theyre right
  • We are a day apart on our due dates am Due Aug 26,2011. I was wondering the same thing but i think it means Ur working on that week. Good luck

• edited January 2011
    I'm 13 weeks & 2 days, the stats say I'm in the 14th week & on the pregnancyguideonline.com website, it says the 14th week is the start of the 4th month. . .I'm due July 26th, but ur length of pregnancy is not determined by the conception date, it's counted by the 1st day of ur last period & mine was 14 weeks ago. . .if that website is accurate, then I would be 4 months, my months change in the last week or so of each month.!