How many october moms are....

Comments

• Wont know know for a few more weeks. Guessing it's a girl with how sick I had been all the time the first trimester and even some days now in my 2. Any others suffer severe morning sickness?
  • Due October 30th and found out yesterday that we're having a boy!
  • Due Oct 10th, have my ultrasound on Monday may 9th and really hope for a boy. Because my husband is refusing to pick a girls name..
  • Due Oct 3th and don't know for a few more weeks and we are hoping for a boy, we have a girl.
  • Due 28th! It's A Girl!
  • Due Oct 2 & I'm having a girl!!
  • Due oct. 12 and I am having my 3 rd boy!!!
  • I'm so jealous most of you know already! I'm due Oct 1st and my ultrasound is on the 18th. I am hoping for a boy though.
  • Im due the 16th and my lil girl appears to have sprouted a penis. One more ultrasound June 10th. I hope baby stays still so we can be sure. Baby acts like its on 5 hr energy shots every ultrasound.
  • @myasmommy2009 I'm due oct 6th too. I find out on monday, and I haven't had an anatomy scan yet. I just moved so i need to find a new obgyn. But I'm excited to find out. I'll let ya know.
  • @singlemama yay! October seems so far away! I feel like a week is a month! Does it feel the same way to you? Like my ultrasound is th 13th and it seems like forever! Do you have any preferences on sex? I know everyone wants a healthy baby.. but secretly we all want a certain sex! Lol
  • Me and my friend are having lil girls!! Just Oct 14 And she due the 13
  • Am due oct 20th and hopin 4 a boy, already have a 4yr old girl. Another 4 wks to wait for scan.... sooo nervous. Still d most important thing is to have a healthy baby.
  • Due October 4th with a little girl!
  • Oct 15th baby girl!!!
  • it seems to have evened out! :D horray for october! it couldnt come soon enough!
  • @mommy again did they change your due date? I thought we had the same the 12th.
  • I'm due the 12th with a boy.
  • @jess510 yup started at the 21st... went for the 12 week nuchal dr said 10/12.. when i went to my follow up dr appt my doc said the scan shows 10/13. Its but a day.
  • Due october 5th with my first and its a boy!!
  • I'm due oct 9th and find out in 2 or 3 weeks have a feeling its a boy but want a girl so either way I'll be happy as long as its healthy.
  • Girl. October 1st.
  • @myasmommy2009 Yes there is one, but to be honest I don't wanna say either or because I don't want to be disappointed with either or. So i'd be cool if it was a boy or a girl. Sometimes I think its a boy because of my symptoms but then again it could be a girl, u never know. I find out tomorrow tho!!! so excited!
  • Im due Oct 9 and also expecting a boy lol
  • Just found out this morning that we're having a girl! My guess was wrong! LoL.
  • Im having a boy due oct 13.
  • I'm due October 8th but I find out next week! Hopin for a girl but I'm convinced it's a boy! I know a TON of pregnant girls due end of summer/fall and MOST are havin boys!
  • Boy! Due Oct 7th
    Team blue
  • Having a baby boy! Due october 15th.