9th week miscarriage

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
Just found out yesterday that I miscarried what would have been my second child. I am so hurt and was so happy that I had conceived. We had been trying for a couple of months and everything just seemed so perfect. Just want to hear other stories on how to deal with this. And how long did it take for you to conceive after a MC?

Comments

• I miscarried in Feb at 6 weeks, I just recently started trying to conceive. I have heard that you are very fertile after a mc due to your body being use to being pregnant. Im so sorry for your loss hun.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @dfav I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Did you have to have a D&C? I miscarried in September 2010 at 6 & 1/2 weeks, but I wasn't aware of it until nearly 9 weeks when I finally started spotting and had to have a D&C. My doctor recommended that I wait at least 2 or 3 cycles to allow my body time to heal. Good luck hun!
  • I'm so sorry to hear that. I kno exactly how you feel, I m/c March 21 of this year and now I'm 5 weeks and 3 days prego :) Everyday I'm living in fear of losing my child again, I try not to worry myself so much but it is very hard. Everytime I go to the bathroom I check for bleeding, and its driving my crazy. I can't even njoy being pregnant. But you just have to take I one day at a time, I pray for me and my baby everyday, and I will do the same for you. I pray that you will be ok and when you ttc again that you have a healthy baby :)
  • Thanks everyone. I actually chose the cytotec due to me being able to do it when I felt ready. Since I had no signs of miscarriage I was convinced that my baby was ok and they couldn't find the heartbeat for other reasons. After 4 ultrasounds my husband and I decided that we had to let it go. It's been some long couple of days. We want to try ASAP to conceive again but I'm left with this awful feeling now that I would never wish upon anyone. Its nice to hear that I'm not alone :)