At times I feel

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Hey ladys 1st off im so excited to be prego with my mine and long time bf (been together 10 years) 2nd child (hes 5 years now)my bf thinks the world of our 1st baby boy but at times I feel so alone we didnt really plan eather pregnacy but its blessing in my eyes ...... It kinda seams when he gose to the dr with me its like he dose not even wanna be there and I tell him whats going on week by week and I get from him like he dosent even care ugh I just needed to vent any advise

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Im sure its still a shock factor hun. And more often than not the future is scary when something unexpected happenes...hell be fine sweetie.
  • I've been with my hubby for 6 years now and he hardly went with me to our first daughters Dr appts. He did work nights though so I guess I could give him some slack. With this one he's more excited and involved but I sometimes feel like he could step it up a bit. I just don't think they understand what being pregnant feels like.

The other night my hubby straight said "it looks comfortble being prego" hahahah... i just had to laugh because I would have kicked him in the balls. LOL

P.S i know this post is like forever ago so hopefully you are doing better =)
  • I have been with my bf 1 1/2 years lol and he doesn't seem excited either. I pretty much picked out the name. He's only gone to 2 dr appointment but he works and and we need the money so that's okay. But I know how you feel! Kinda like just pretend to be excited lol. If he is a good dad already then I wouldn't worry! Guys are different. It probably doesn't feel real to him yet. Hope things work out for you. It sucks I know for me it kinda brings my excitement down because he is just like eh whatever about the whole thing! Good luck!