Vomiting

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
Hi.. happy mother' s to all.
I'm having a problem this week, it was my first time of vomiting on my pregnancy. The problem is last Tuesday after I ate my lunch i took vitamin b6 and then after few minutes my stomach started to feel wrong, and i went to the bathroom to vomit. When I was vomiting there's a small amount of blood on my vomit. And then my throat started to sore. So I rested, after few hours I was coughing my back and front is hurting. I dunno why. And then today I ate my breakfast, after few minutes my stomach doesn't feel good again. Then I started vomiting again, this time I was to blew my nose i saw there was a blood on it. And on my vomit there's still a blood. Please help.

Comments

• I have a lil blood in my nose sometimes, that happens with pregnancy. But blood in your vomit is probably not a good sign. Call your clinic office hrs, speak with a nurse. Or er # sometimes a nurse will speak with you on the phone. How many weeks are you?
  • What kind of blood. I have like blood clots in my vomit and i asked my Dr. It's normal. You swallow snot and don't realize it. Cuz ur pregnant all your tissue bleeds easier. But still talk to a dr they will give you the best advise :)
  • It could be a number of things, it would be best to call your doctor so they can figure out why.
    For me, it was morning sickness and the nose bleed from my nose being a bit swollen and the presure building up. And for the blood in my vomit I had taken a tylonal and threw it up and the pill cut my throat causing it to bleed a little and hurt for a couple of days. All verified by a doctor though.
    So I advise calling yours just in case but it could be simple things like what happened to me.
  • @Jamie77-im already 11 weeks and 4days. Yeah, the doctor called me yesterday and said that I should go to er, coz maybe there's something wrong with me.
    I'll go if I vommit again this week.
  • @littlefae - just small amount of blood. I dunno where it came from.
  • @nhajo - mine wasn't a lot either but enough to get my attention. Talk to your dr, I did and that's how we determind it was nothing
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How about if I there's a blood on my poo poo (stool)? Coz yesterday I was havihaving hard time to poo poo and after I finished, there's also a blood..?
  • You need to go to a doctor about all your blood. We aren't doctors and only telling you things out of experience but if you are bringing up blood in three different places u should talk to someone at your doctors office. try calling a nurse line and asking if you can't get an appt