Pain pain pain

edited May 2011 in October 2011
Ok im 18 weeks today due oct 14 and 3 days ago I started.getting this pain in my pelvic area I called the doc to ask what it might be he said it sounds like a ligament. Well the pain has incressed badly its all over my pelvic area when I bend down I can hardly get back up this is my second baby and with my daughter I never had anthing like this. Its just horable pain no spotting bleeding idk what to do

Comments

• It can be sciatic pain or the pressure from the baby; keep in mind this is babys major growth spurt & then again at the end when they put on weight; so everything is stretching. Try to take it as easy as possible & Tylenol is safe to take to alleviate the pain. If you are able to, take a warm; not hot; bath. It will help relax your muscles :)
  • Thanks and another thing ever since this pain ive been throwing up alot I never got sick and if I did it wasnt as bad as this
  • May have an infection. I have had a couple kidney/bladder/UTI, which I had pain as well as vomiting. It won't hurt to get checked; if it goes undetected it can cause preterm labor. Good luck!