what are your kids names..

13»

Comments

• I have 2 boys already
    Archie Joseph & Oliver James
    And a girl on the way and were gonna call her Millicent.. not to sure on a middle name yet
  • My little man who's 2 is called Harley and little 1 on the way will be Kara if its a girl or Jacob Rai if its a boy
  • Jordan Aimee
    Rebecca Claire
    Unnamed baby #3
  • @dutchiimom now I'm starting yo regret it cause I see how cute the names are together! but ayden was named after someone who did a lot for Joseph and I so his name is still special(:
  • My daughter is Tabitha Ann
  • I have a boy- Leo William and this baby will be - boy - Isaac Peter or Zach Peter.
    Girl- Edie Julie-Ann,
    Julie Ann was my mums name she passed away 2 years ago so even though the name doesn't really go with Edie I'm still using it.
  • @mrs_waintright my sons first names after his greaat grandfather jose and a friend of his dad and I that passed away shortly before I had him. I really wanted to name him ayden as his firstname but his dad decided..
  • @onemoreontheyway and @mummynumber3 I think oliver for a boy is sooo adorable
  • edited May 2011
    My son is Landyn Tyler <3 & were not sure about baby number 2 yet we find out wednesday if boy or girl then we will decide :) but if its a boy he will be Logan Tanner :)
  • 1st baby due july 27
    And her name will be "Eriana maliyah march"....her father name ia Eric...just thought I would throw that in ;;)