Hormones or is he really just a evil BD(Vent)

My boyfriend constantly has his friends over three to four times a week after work. Now mind you he works everyday until ten pm then they come over til about two it three am. I don't see him Apollo day then when he gets home he's with his boys I'm 8 weeks away from having my baby I just want peace and time to enjoy our last few weeks together and he feels I'm being selfish! For one I don't want his friends over my house all the time I'm trying to prepare for my son not entertain his friends this is not a bachelor pad! Well today we went out to Fridays then his friends showed up cause he invited them and I was like ok at least I can go hone to a peaceful house but oh no he invited them there to then I got upset and he started talking bout the next baby he have if its by another woman he gonna do stuff different. WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!!??? Now I'm in my room crying cause I'm scared and feel he is already thinking of a future without me and I dunno if I'm going crazy or what but I do know my feelings are truely hurt...sorry so long I just really needed to get this off my chest

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That is bogus n I no this might b the last thing on ur mind right now but if I was n ur shoes I would tell him to leave since he is already saying ignorant shit like that dnt stay around jus to put me down or not care about them at all o hell no!! I would explain that I'm pregnant as hell n jus dnt feel like hearing ur boys all night n wat do u think is going to happen wen our baby gets here I hope he dnt think he will continue wit this life style cuz we as women no boys chillin is not a quite occasion I no they b loud n u n ur friends ain't bout to wake my baby!! N see if he gets the point during the day is fine but at night? The a definite hell no!!
  • I don't know I'm just so stressed its two in the morning I'm just laying here they r so loud playing damned video games and he better not be serious or someone's gonna be minus a got damn penis!! I'm getting more pissed by the second
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @pooh22 Thats exactly what I say then he say he can't hang wit them in the day cause he's at work all day but I don't care I know in trying not to lose my composure cause I know my baby hear everything I say but I'm starting to lose my sanity
  • Yea ur good cuz me I would have treated his life n front of friends I have a very bad temper problem that I am working on but this is ur home n u deserve respect. N if my man would have said that I would have told him that dnt give a damn ur friends dnt need to b here almost every night shoot these ppl dnt have homes are they living wit they moms or something? I would go off
  • You're a lot nicer than I am I would've gone down there by now and then like you need to leaveI have a growing baby in my tummy and need my sleep thats a asshole move pluse he should be spending that time with you cuz once the babys there he wont have ur full attion
  • Not just your hormones he's being an inconsiderate jackass.
    I almost left my husband thw first weekend we brought our daughter home(I had a csection) because he talked about all this family time and his idiot best friend ended a relationship and was "invited" over and stayed ALL weekend amd they did nothing but drink and be loud. The final straw was his bff invited some chick he'd be talking to on myspace(for 7hours so it ain't like he knew her!) I called my mil up and told her I was a single mom for 9 years I love your son but I can and will do this on my own again! If her and her therapist hubby hadn't come over and "fixed" things that would have been the end of us.
    Please don't hesitate to stand up for yourself NOW, cuz I promise you when baby gets here and your sleep deprived you *will* lose your mind
  • @wiseccourt me n u are alike I agree 100% @zekesmommy u need to go speak ur mind n demand respect even if u dnt kick em out tell the to shut up use their inside voices cuz u dnt wanna hear that.
  • Ok u all are totally right and I told them they had to be quiet cause I'm exhausted and can't sleep cause they to loud and then he just threatened to leave cause I told his friends I didn't want them to come here in the first place and yes by the way they all still live with their mother's. Grown a** men and I'm fed up I'm pregnant and damn near am struggling to keep my mood swings in order and he keep doing this he is bound to see the evil b**** in me any day now