Confused??

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
So I havent gone to the dr yet but im pretty sure im about ten weeks right now... Two weeks ago I had all the symptoms: nausea, my breast were sore, cravings, tiredness, moodiness and the list goes on but now I just get tired thats it... Is this normal should I be worried... Because I really am.. :/

Comments

• Have you taken a test?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • All my symptoms went away at 11 weeks and I will be 18 weeks on Monday. Now all I have is severe heartburn. It's normal.
  • I took a test about three weeks ago and havent since. I have a dr app may 9th but this is constantly on my mind... Ive neen told u dont always feel pregnant but my symptoms were so strong. I was nausiated ALL day... And then one day nothing. I still get hungry alot but I could just be used to it and tired really early...
  • I wouldnt worry until/IF your doctor gives you a reason to worry. All of my symptoms went away around 11 weeks..and now I am 20 weeks and am still going strong! Dont worry Lady!
  • Hopefully everythings okay... I guess I just have to wait till monday... I still get headaches so maybe thays a good sign?
  • Well at the beginning of my pregnancy the only symptoms I had was my breast got bigger n I was real lazy.. I never got nausea thank goodness.. I'm 20 weeks now .. I wat awhole lot more that's the only difference
  • I dont think so this is my first.
    Wow no nausea. Your one of a handful... :)
  • @anxious
    I am having twins and I was and still am only tired with Ginormous boobs! Lol Occasionally I'll get dizzy.
  • congrats! Id love twins! okay thank you... That makes me feel better :)