FAKE A** FRIENDS....OR SO I THOUGHT THEY WERE FRIENDS!!!! ANYONE FROM MICHIGAN??

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm so stressed maybe even a little jealous ...y? Because every since I told everyone I was pregnant all the invites stopped, the late nighht girl talk phone calls stopped the company at my new apartment stopped! :( I feel abandoned and my BF doesn't understand at all!! His friends are always here and he thinks that should be enough for me...well its not plus I can't stand his friends they r all losers to me do nothing but smoke and drink their life away ugh!! I have no one to talk to I feel like I'm about to have a mental breakdown going through my quarter life crisis!! I just wish I had real friends cause obviously the ones I had ere no better than his cause this is the time when I needed them the most and I've been left out to dry alone :(

Comments

• Omg! I feel the exact same way!!! I used to go out every weekend and go to my best friends house like 4 times a week...n now that im preggo i've talkedto her like once every two weeks! Ehh it sucks so bad! N mybd doesn't understand either! And he makes it worse causehe still goes out to the clubs with our friends n leaves me home alone :( errr
  • I wish they could be pregnant men are so lucky cause I swear I feel like I'm losing it can barely walk takes forever to get out bed can't sleep and when I wanna sleep his ugly ass friends are here!
  • Girrrllll i know exactly how u feel! I think bd should have all the pregnancy symptoms and have to take all the precautions that we do!! Its only fair lol
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MAYBE IT'S JUST THE FRIENDS IN MICHIGAN OR WE HAVE THE SAME FRIENDS LOL... I'M ALSO FROM MICHIGAN AND ALL MY FRIEND HAVE GONE M.I.A SINCE I TOLD THEM. AND I'M THE LAST ONE TO BE PREGNANT. WAS THERE FOR THEM STILL CALLED, INVITED THEM OUT TO MOVIES AND DINNERS. UGH IT REALLY SUCK BECAUSE I HAVE NO ONE TO SHARE MY EXCITEMENT WITH... ALL MY FRIEND ACT LIKE I'M A WALKING CONTAGIOUS VIRUS...
  • I have felt the same way for quite sometime but since I told my coworkers they embraced my pregnancy. They invite me to the park to play with their little ones. Ladies its time to upgrade on friends!
  • Yea... I know wat you mean. Im in da sane boat, but mi husband is way in bootcamp! I really don't talk to nobody either all my friends did the same thing. But how I look at, its just making you stronger. And shows that you do anything on your own. Forget them them cause that just show they wasn't true friends in the first place. Its gonna be ohk!!!
  • I know how you feel, my friends have like VANISHED!! The only friends i have already have children which is nice.. but my close friends just dont call anymore.. its weird... they even blew off my baby shower.. how rude... People in michigan suck.. or maybe people just suck in general... thank god my fiance is amazing..
  • Hun like I said before, you think you know somebody but reality check you really don't. I thought I knew my friends to but until they did the same thing, we hardly ever talk anymore. In life all you got is yourself. I had to learn that the hard way and that made me stronger and more hurt actually. Take it ready, I kniw how it feels to be alone and have ppl leave me. Its ok, friend will only be friends frim some certain time. I knkw that this don't go for everybody but just saying. Don't want to be rude.
  • Where in Michigan are u from? I'm also from Michigan, shelby township. But most of my friends are all ignoring me besides the ones with kids! And my bd is an ass and isn't with me. At least we know who is a real friend!! You going to the hoedown this weekend?!
  • My so called friends suck. I used to go out with them & our hubs mire tgan once a month. Told them I'm preg & NOT ONE DAMN CALL OR INVITE. Not like I haven't asked them. They say sure then don't follow thru. F*ck them. I sure hope they don't be up in my face after babys here. & one expects to be godmom!! Um not you heffer!