is it possible to feel outside kicks at 18w3d?

edited May 2011 in October 2011
Sometimes when I lay down and press on my belly below my belly button it feels like I can feel very faint kicks. Its almost like the feeling of a heartbeat or a vibration. But it doesn't do it all the time and if my hand isn't on my belly I can't feel it. Is it possible these are little baby movements or kicks?

Comments

• I started feeling kicks when I was 17 weeks and I was able to see them too. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes ma'am!!!! I'm 18 weeks and 3 days amd when I feel him move I can press in that spot and feel him.
  • Awe yay! That makes me excited! I had my husband put his hands there to see if he could feel it but he couldn't. But I can! I can't wait til the real hard kicks and punches start haha
  • I'm 18 weeks 2 days and I been feeling my little girl move in the inside atleast once everyday then the other night I felt the little vibration you were talking about and I was like I think I just felt her from outside but if you mommas are feeling the same things then I definetly know its her! I can't wait until its a little more detailed my little girl doesn't move much when I got an ultra sound at 16weeks she was real calm sleepy baby(:
  • I'm 17w4d and I feel lightly sometimes him kick my hand.
  • Yes :) I felt mines at 18 weeks when I was laying down I pressesd down on my stomach and I felt my son :)
  • Im 19+3 n I felt my lil girl kicked this morning from the outside lol
  • Yes, ma'am! I felt my first outside kicks at 17 weeks and 1 day. I've been feeling/seeing them consistently all day every day since then. I'm 18 weeks, 1 day today. Mine are very strong!
  • i'm pretty sure my husband thinks i'm crazy when i tell him i can feel the baby move haha So i'm definitely glad i have you girls to talk to
  • I got lucky and got to share my first moment with my husband, so he was able to feel them. It's such a beautiful experience to share that for the first time. :)
  • yes indeed! today im officially 18 weeks and as a present he stuck his butt out and you could feel it from the outside. ive been feeling little kicks on the outside for 3 days but i didnt know if thats what i was feeling but sure enough thats what it is! ^o^