My Hope is here her our birth story, long

edited May 2011 in Birth Stories
After going to the hospital yestrday to be induced at 6, I was given the pitocen(not sure if its spelt right) I expected the worse pains, but as I laid down for 6 hours with contractions off the chart, I hardly felt a thing, but my nurse, I loved her, kept insisting I get a pain med cause how strong they were, but like I said I couldnt feel much. Then my back started to hurt, when I was 16 I threw out my back lifting weights and have had horrible pain since then, so I finally gave in, it wasnt the epi yet, I forgot the name, it made me feel drunk, I was drugged up lol spinning, bad thing is I got sick like a drunk would too. But it only lasted till I stopped spinning. Then around 1 they came in to break my water, and my baby didnt like that, her heart rate kept dropping and the monitors kept losing signal, so they decided to put in internal monitors, one on babies head for heart rate, one beside baby for, contractions, and at this time I started to get air bubble pain, I couldnt releave myself cuse where the baby was o and btw I came in at 2 cm not effaced at all, at this time I was a 3 and only about 30 % effaced. So at this point my water was broke started having, gas pains, and those internal monitors were very uncomfortable, then it hit, I lovely contraction, and it hurt bad, then I got the epi, sitting up for it was uncomfortable but waas well worth it. Then around four, I got checked was now a 5 and 80 % notmuch happened till around 6, my drs and the nurse attending were hoping I would be ready because they left at 7 so the checked me, but only moved up to a 6 and still 80% so they decided to stop the pitosen cause my contractions were uneven again, theyd start it in 30 minutes, I was glad the epi was wearing off, well time went by they got me started again and gace me moe epi, the odd thing was I still felt half the contractions, on top, it hurt like hell, but not the worse or unbearable jist that the,contractions had revamped and were coming every 2 minutes, so it was making me sore, my nurse left at 7 pm and around 730 my dr came and checked me, no progress then she left, I really liked them both, wish they could have been there, around 8 the new nurses came in wanted to rotate me cause baby heart rate went down again, after they moved me, they decided to check me, was at a 9 and done effacing mainly, had a lil left on right side, they said maybe another hour, well my brother had called my hubby and they were talkimg, my granma was laying down, and I was trying to tell the new nurse I think I was ready and she needed to check again, even tho she literaaly just did, but she didnt, instead she said I just need to let the feeling pass cause I wanted to push, and it was gonna,be a lil longer till I was ready and she left, but as soon as she did I had the feeling again and it was lower, and I looked at my hubby, not paying any attention to me and what just happened, thaats when I told him I think you need to get off the phone I think baby is coming and get that nurse back, and he did, she came and said shel check again, and when she did she looked up at the other nurse and said her head was right there and we need to get ready shes nearly here, told me not to push till she was ready and had the other dr in here too, and not even two pushes,later hope was born at 812 pm 6 lbs 14ozs 19 in, she practically came on her own! I had no pain either, but till about 4 I had to stay hooked up to iv because I didnt stop bleeding aand recieved a shot to help my uterous stay hard but other than a few mishaps it went pretty smooth sorry was long but thats our birth story wanteed to share

Comments