mother's day weekend(venting)

So it's mother's day weekend but does hubby care? NO!!! He just left to spend time with his friends. Not to mention i am 38 weeks and when he's with his friends he rarely answers his phone. I am so hurt and stressed out. I have an induction May 16 so this is the last weekend we have to get the house cleaned and everybody's stuff packed. Is it wrong that i feel hurt and and mad as h*ll?

Comments

• Not @ all there's more important things than hanging out with friends
  • Don't feel bad. U know the guys come b4 us j/k It's still early so give it a chance. He better have u a nice gift 2mar.......hubby told me he has to work so he's not takin me anywhere. I told him like u work all day! Try it n u will be sleeping @ work
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • did you tell him all of this.. sounds ridiculous to me.. my man stopped going for weekends with friends... a long time ago .. they dont need to pull all nighters.. especially when your so dam pregnant.. sorry you have to deal with that.. i do know the feeling though.. when is he supposed to be home.. he is being really insensitive and and inconsiderate of your position.. do you have other kids.. i dont know sounds shady to me.. tell him he needs to come home.. you thought you were cool with it .. but now your not feeling good about it..
  • @lae3 we have 4 other kids ranging in age from 2 to 8.
  • @marriedwith_4 lol i have threatened that so many times before. I should have taken the house key off his letting before he left lol.
  • oh wow.. im sorry girl.. you shouldnt have to deal with the BS.. and he should be grovling at your feet for all the hard work youve done.. men just dont understand how much it takes being a mother.. bearing children and keeping the home in order.. if you ask me he has too much freedom.. i actually had to leave my man and have the same argument .. at least 100x..(If you want to act single.. like you dont have a family and woman at home, than leave us alone..) I left him for like 3monts.. it was so hard but the whole time he was turning into what ive always wanted him to.. i just wanted him to care like i did.. Its not for everyone.. but that was my experience with the same BS As mothers we dont have the choice to just up and leave for the weekend.. I could get my mom to watch my kids.. but thats a last resort.. lol.. cause im a mom.. im supposed to be home with my kids.. and a dad should have to do the same.. why should we be locked up.. we want to hang with friends but we have our priorities.. sounds like he needs to get his straight.. and the only way that will happen is if you demand it..
  • hurstk28
  • Mine is doing what his mom wants instead of what I would like. I understand his grandma is in hospice care and we live 2 hours away. He works full time and goes to school but does he really have to see his grandma on mothers day? I wouldn't be that mad except we already have a daughter and im dilated 3cm and almost 37wks with this one AND Sunday just so happens to be the anniversary of when we officially started dating/living together/first time we told each other I love u. Our relationship took some big steps on may 8th lol.

But his mom wants him to come back home to see his grandma which is weird bc its his grandma on his dads side Not his moms and his parents have been divorced for 2 decades.she only wants him to come that day bc his bratty 23yo immature sister wont go without both her brothers there and the his other sister hasn't spoke to him in almost a year when they got in a fight and she tried to put him in jail.

I am working his Sunday shift for him even tho my leave started a week ago bc we can't afford to lose the shift. We are servers so maybe at least my guests will feel bad for the super pregnant girl working on mothers day and tip big lol.

She even wanted my husband to go pick up the other brother in Indiana. We live in columbus, Ohio so it is over a 3 hr drive to his brothers and I could end up in labor anytime in the next week or two. Our dauther is only 14mo so it will prolly be a short labor and she wanted him to drive and Extra hour and a half away!