sharps pains "down there"

Im 30wks and i woke up having these sharp pains kinda like i had to pee really bad but they havent went away...i know im gona contact my doctor after lunch but i was just wondering if anyone has had this? It kinda feels like shocks or something inside my vajayjay..its very uncomfortable.i was thinkin uti? But i havent ever had 1 feel like this!! Could i be dialating?

Comments

• pressure form hips n pelvis shifting opening and moving making room for baby to descend in canal. its normal and really good to know its workin lol. u dont feel dialation but the hips moving u do
  • I get it at least once a day hoping it means she's gunna drop soon
  • I got that with my first. Dr said it was normal and had to just live with it.
  • Well i didnt think you could feel dialation bc this is my 3rd but its been almost 3yrs so i couldnt remember..but this doesnt feel like the hips shifting this is way down low maybe her head is moving down..? Who knows,at my last u/s she was breech.it feels like something is stuck in there or something.i had an iud when i was 17 and it fell out into my cervix and i was contracting on it and this is kinda what it felt like just not as intense.but i did most certainly feel me contracting on the iud.thanks for your advice :)
  • i explain it as a knife in my kitty or a dry tampon being yanked on lol.
  • @mommyto1soonto1soontob2 yes! Dry tampons being yanked is what I explain it as... gaah I hate that lol.
  • what the.... my phone is retarded @mommyto1soontob2
  • I'm only 22+wks and I have them already. I had it a few times yesterday
  • oy im not lookin froward to them
  • How long does it last?? I havent felt this with either of my last 2 pregnancies!..lol i havebeen feeling it since about 6 this morning.and it hasnt stopped..im gona try to wait it out.i have a checkup monday and an u/s tuesday.
  • Lilmomma070811 I've hardly the same thing feels like I'm being stabbed down there. Dont know why though
  • Im only 17 weeks and its like someone has a taser gun strapped to my whoo ha... hurts like a mother. My dr said its roubd ligament pain.... geez. I dobt remember this with my other two.... but tuen again i had my last one in1999!
  • I'm 31 Weiss and get that like once a day.. by I have had painful by in my tummy and back since week 29 every 10-2O mins. and I told my St she said its fine. ugh I am always in pain. when I take steps its like pulling something in my belly. is this normal?!
  • Its the baby throwing their head back. Sounds so weird i know, but when i was getting my ultrasound he kept streching his little head back and squishin nerves. Doctor said its normal and yes thats whats causing those pains. Good tho chz they have neck control. Thats why it happens later on
  • So it turns out it was a UTI!! I knew thats what it had to be..im so glad i had my appts this week so it didnt take to long to fix the problem :)