omg. how much longer, seriously.

I have 7 weeks and 2 days left. I want my son to be here already and I can't wait any longer. Im just scared cause he has to come out of such a small hole! Esshhh... yes, this is my first kid. Haha since im about 33 weeks, when should I pack my bags for the hospital? I already have a list for my stuff, the baby's stuff, and my boyfriends stuff. So I think im all good on what to pack. But just when do I start packing?? Haha I want him to be here already :(

Comments

• You can start packing your bag by 34 weeks from what my ob said. I didn't until I was 36 wks though..just too lazy to do it.
  • I'm due june 25th, so we are two days apart with boys!! I'm going to pack up @ week 36. Just remember those little things when you go in labor, like ur cell n charger, makeup ect.. My 4th pregnancy and I'm scared too..lol noone likes pain but it's sooo worth it. ;)
  • @jamie77- omg! My make up isn't on my list! Haha thanks! As well as my face wash, gotta add that. Haha

@kayleigh27- oh im so excited to pack it all! Haha my boyfriend says "babe, you never know. He could come early. Better pack soon."(: haha
  • And also- do I bring my prenatal pills to the hospital? Cause I heard ur supposed to keep taking them after you deliver too.
  • I'm 36 weeks of this friday& I just packed my hospital bag
  • I have 2 wks left and I'm so impatient!
  • You can take them if you want to but a few days without vitamins shouldn't effect u that much
  • I packed my bag at 32 weeks lol now I just keep adding little things I keep remembering. I spent a week in hospital from 36 weeks last time so am very organised this time even put a note on top of my bag to remind hubby to put in my phone charger and laptop.
  • Haha oh wow @Tammy. But my boyfriend would forget the same things if I didn't tell him. Haha he forgets the littlest things! Like locking the car after we get out!
  • Hehe yeah my hubby has a memory like a sive :)