ATTENTION!! October Mommies: Does Anyone Know What They Are Having Yet?

I found out 2days ago im gonna have a baby girl. We're naming her Siena Rose.

Comments

• I find out on the 2wait. I can't wait, it seems like years I have to wait!
  • I find out the 31st
  • Girl! Mia Olivia will be her name!
  • We find out monday!!!
  • We find out on the 25th! Seems so far away :-(
  • I find out this Friday!! Anyone due October 31st?
  • I found out wed. And its a girl not sure for the name. But I like AILENE LINETTE, but hubby don't like it :-/
  • Due October 10th. But won't find out til June 1st!!! Ugh :/ I hate waiting... my Chinese birth chart says Boy.. so well see!! :)
  • Due 10-24 won't find out for another month:(
  • edited May 2011
    A lil girl!!!:D her name is Ellie Rey
  • I cant wait to find out Monday :D
  • @annaluis I was so excited to see you picked Linette as a middle name. Thats my name, except its spelled Lanette!
  • Girl!! Due October 1st. Lauren Ava.
  • Girl, giavonna frances: )
  • Just found out girl!!!! She is a little Riley to me, but I'm probably going to have to convince Daddy some more!!!
  • Due Oct. 4, and we found out last Wednesday, its a boy!
  • I'm due October 30th and I don't have an u/s scheduled yet :( I have an appt next Tuesday (17 weeks) and the next appt is in June (I'll be 21 weeks). My doc said we'll schedule my u/s at my next appt :( looks like I may have to wait until June :(

Chinese gender chart says boy...it was right for my daughter, but I was hoping for another girl. Either way I'll be happy, just anxious to find out! :)
  • @lucy_loo_288 those are the names I picked too lls. except I want the first name to be olivia, im due oct 6, haven't found out the sex yet tho. Everyone's hoping its a boy but I don't wanna pick either or. dont want to be disappointed, so either sex is okay with me. If its a boy I'd just be at a lost over what to name him.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 that's a really pretty name. i love it!
  • I find out on the 31st of this month. Two days after my birthday!! Best birthday present ever. I'm hoping for a baby girl so pink dust my way!
  • I'm having a boy naming him Gabriel Isaiah.
  • Due date Oct 4... I find out Tues...really want a girl.
  • edited May 2011
    Due date is oct 5 and idk until the 18th what im having...
    @chelseapie when is your bday? Mine is the 29 this month
  • I am due oct 23rd, we are wating till the middle of june when my step daughter can be there too. She is 8, will be 9 in sept other wise I think it would of still been june when I would of found out.
  • Due October 4th with a baby girl her name will be Savanah Delanie :)
  • Due October 3rd with boy # 4. His name will be Bentley Harold.
  • I love everybodys choices of names.
  • I take my 3yr old to my ultrasounds. He was there when we found out.