I'm so happy =)

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I just found out what im having today. Its a baby boy! Yay! This is my first and I am so excited. :) :)
The only think im worried about now is talking to my family about it.

Comments

• Yayy! I know when i found out it was a boy i just cried like a baby. it was the best feeling know i was carrying my son!! congrats on the boy!
  • Congrats lady. Have you told any of your family yet?
  • Congrats..how far along r u
  • Thanks ladies.
    @reemama no I haven't. I really don't know how to talk to them about it.
  • Oh my!! We should talk. Haha how óle are you? Im 19 and terrified to tell them. I too, dont even know Where to start or how to tell them.
  • Hey hey congrats on the lil baby boy :) dont stress about tellin ur family. Most are the same...a few people will be immediately happy, some might need time to get used to the idea and unfortunately theres always one or two stubborn people who will be negative about every little thing. Buuuut most of the time, when the baby arrives, all that mess is forgotten by everyone. Babies are joyful and innocence...and who can resist there widdle teeny feets :D I told my family as soon as I found out, but thats just me. I wanted to know who would be there to support me and love my little one. My huge, strict, catholic family took it surprisingly well considering im 19 and not married. But even if they hadnt, o well. And I say the same to you. You are the one who is giving birth and raising this child..from now on ur opinion is the only one that matters lol ;P good luck and again congradulations!!!
  • @reemama im 22.
    @rootzmama thanks.
    I think ill talk to them mayb tomorrow. Oh gosh im so nervous.