are you sensitive when.pregnant

edited May 2011 in July 2011
I'm wondering if there is a certain point of being sensitive like crying. Well to me small thing make me cry. Does it to you

Comments

• im very sensitive . more sensitive with this pregnancy then with my first . it happens to the best of us . itll get better . when are you due ?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @richjen24 omg i no ... and the winning an oscar for all these hormones im right there with you .... its crazy ....
  • Well I'm due in July barely hit my third tri but its horrible ill cry for lil small things and even though I've been cheered up I cry again. Like I don't get it
  • Yes hunni. I cry at commercials, music, anything. And have since I had my first.. Its just worse when preggo
  • Super sensitive and emotional. I tend to do pretty well physically when pregnant but I am a wreck mentally!
  • I am over dumb thins lol and I'm that person that doesn't like showing emotions especially crying in front of people.....this is a challenge for me.........
  • I cried after work yesterday for no reason LOL. This Is my 3rd pregnancy and wasn't like this for the other 2 oh well.
  • @little_buggie_3 omg I'm angry most of the time its awful.......I can't believe my husband hasn't run yet because his poor behind can't do anything right its awful I get mad at myself once the angry bug passes.........
  • I am emotional for sure, but instead of crying, it comes out in anger. I get angry, and I mean really angry, about things that are pretty small in nature.
  • Yea mine is def more angry then crying. Usually I'm super nice to like everyone cashiers, waiters, teachers neighbors whoever. I overly thank everyone n try to be accomdating. But when I'm pregnant rather watch out I finally tell it like it is when need be.
  • Oh yea...I feel like I'm 5 sometimes lol
  • Oh noo.. I get told im tooo mean!! I only cry when im very upset bout sumthin