worst first mothers day :(

Comments

• @KerrideeRN ths is totally off subject bt ur pic is too kute to me! I love ur belly
  • @shaqwan1996 we're not being negative, were being realistic.
  • @shaqwan1996 ok.most 15yr old dudes will not get up in the middle of the night.hell,some grown ass men don't even do that.what makes you think a 15yr old boy will do that?willingly?....and if your baby girl comes to you and say"im pregnant" you "congrats baby,ill take of the baby for you,no problems"?????and since you're 14 and still live with your mom.she had the right to do that.she doesn't want to raise your baby hun.
  • @praying4our3rd I could not imagine!! I actually had my first at 25
  • @supermom405; I was thinking the same thing about @kerrideern :) It's adorable
  • I will NOT support this. Period. This is stupid and could have been avoided. I don't have to support a 14 year old doing anything other than school or working. No one should get pregnant on purpose that young. Period. There needs to be a completly separate site for this bs. I have no interest in a child getting pregnant on purpose. There should be an age limit...f*** you can barely get a facebook at 14 so I will not support this.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @praying4our3rd I couldn agree with you more they too young to even get a job her
  • @akmommy no one is gonna bash you..i everything your saying is facts
  • @praying4our3rd,even worse.he can't get a job unless babysitting or cleaning things for people.

A 13yr old boy will not stay.he doesn't want a responsibility like that in 7/8th grade.seriously think about adoption sweetie.
  • @praying4our3rd I see what ur saying however she is a mom non the less! &&who are we to judge? I know some shitty moms who were suppose to bee "mature" enuff &&still can't get it right! So who are we to point our finger?? Please tell mee who are we to judge?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks @lexi34 I've never said anything rude to anyone on here and didn't want people to take it wrong. At this point i don't even know what to think... let alone what to say
  • Uh she's NOT a mom. She's a child. Period. Being pregnant doesn't make you a damn mom... its just makes you a child making a terrible decision... her mom is the mother to this unborn child not here...
  • && @praying4our3rd I am actually a psychology major specializing in child pysch. Btw. Not to get bitchy pls don't take it that way (internet can bee misinterpreted)
  • @akmommy pretty sure its a fake profile first I ever seen her name up here that's y am mostly reading and not giving advice...she probably over there having a good laugh
  • HOLD UP. THATS A LIL GIRL WITH MAKEUP!! THIS IS SO FAKE. BUT FUNNY
  • @AKmommy being pregnant does make u a mom...rather u terminate it, choose adoption or raise it. U choose based on wat u feel as a mother is in the best interest. Who are we to point our finger? I know I'm far from perfect to bee judging someone else's mistakes!
  • ok so i have a question ... can her body even handle being able to carry a baby full term ??? her hips and her body hasnt even fully developed yet if im not mistaken .. pls correct me if im wrong at all . but i was just curious ..
  • Well ladies if this fake sorry for the debate on nothing.
  • Nah. She's a child. A child who used her uterus before her time. As phyc major you don't see something completely wrong with a child having a child she CANNOT what so ever take care of? Having a within uterus doesn't make you a mom. It makes you an emotionally unstable child.
  • Of course I dnt know ur baby daddt but its obvious since he is a year younger then u. There are people who are 30 struggling to get a job. And now the gov. Might reduce aid. So how are u gonna support that baby. I dnt mean to sound harsh. But think about ur baby plz. Its not easy. Love is not always the answer. Like my mom says. U cant feed baby love.
  • @praying4our3rd plz stop wasting your time going back and forth with little kids that support 14yr old ttc..
  • @praying4our3rd it is a mistake she hasn't learn yet. She a child thinking she knows wat she wants. Think she want this for her own? Ok, then MISTAKE
  • @AKmommy wats done is done sweety &&I'm not GOD to judge anyone but I do know that only bad cud come based on nothing but negativity. It takes a strong person to push thru &&come on top! I know I'm sick of young girls walking away &&seeing a child go motherless BC of lack of support
  • girl i got pregnant with my first at 16. it was terrifying to me but luckily my mom was so suppostive. I graduated hs. early and me and my now hubby managed for him to work nights and I went to school during the day while he was with baby! I always had my son taken care of but some days it was terribly difficult. I got no sleep and still continued through school! we struggled throughso much. and yes he stuck by my side but we had so many fights. having a baby this young is hard
    we are mow both working full time and live on our own and we both start college in Aug. but just cause its possible doesn't mean you should try, especially not that young! now we are having our second, I'm 18 he is 20 but we still struggle! we live our children and wouldn't trade them for anything but iveould have gone back and waited till now at least!
    and think about why your mom is upset. try making an adult move and put yourself in her shoes!
  • just a few question before i believe ANY of this. where and how was u able to have that much sex, how was u able to buy 5 pregnancy test and who took u to get them..
    oh and by the way, u talk VERY well for a 14 yr old.
  • @praying4our3rd I agree 100% abt the internet &&her being a child. (:
  • @lexi34 pls honey u don't know how I feel abt this, personally, so pls don't speak abt mee thank u very much
  • YY'all being prejudice towards age....IGNORANCE.
This discussion has been closed.