anyone stay home?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Im so bored! My boyfriend works full time and he's like the only person I talk to. I have a job, but im on leave right now so I just stay home all day by myself.
Someone talk to meeee!! Before I lose my mind! Haha

Comments

• How far along are ya?
  • Im a sahm...19w3d with #4...girl ...my first girl so excited.
  • Got any hobbies? Some way to fill the time?
  • I quit my job a few months ago and I'm bored out of my mind. I love working but quit because my job was too dangerous (worked with aggressive disabled students). I'm gonna be a sahm when baby comes.
  • I'm not allowed to work either. I was a STNA in nursing homes and home health care. Dr has me on too many restrictions so I've been off work since Dec and get sooo bored. What ya wanna talk bout
  • @ncoufhlin08- a courtesy clerk at Vons. I was pushing carts, bagging groceries, lifting 30 packs of beer and water, 30 pounds of dog food and whatever else. It was just getting too hard for me so my doctor put me on leave. Im going back as soon as I can tho. I miss it! Haha it kept me in shape.
    @abby5- what's sahm?
    @blueberrysmom- well I still go to high school, homeschool, so I do homework a lot too. (Graduating in december (: ) but idk what else to do! Haha give me ideas!
    @cdswim- what is a sahm! Haha
    @seifer12211- anything! Anything anything. Haha just talk cause im bored all the time. Haha
  • Learn how to knit and make a little blanket for baby. There are some good tutorials on youtube.
  • Sahm - stay at home mom
  • Stay at home mom
  • Lol ok I'm up to talk bout anything too. Lets see, you looking forward to graduating
  • Ah! Gotcha on the sahm. Haha(:
    Knitting sounds cool! I.ll look into it. To pass time. Haha
    And yes im super excited to graduate. Im still graduating on stage with my class next june so im excited for that too(: hehe