Really Need Some Serious Opinions

I been having this pain in my left arm right around my forearm and upper arm. It feels like its numb or asleep. Started since last night and hasnt changed. I suffer from high blood pressure currently I am on bedrest for it. Also today I noticed that my feet and legs have become painfully swollen and I been laying down all day. Could it all be connected ? First pregnancy, 29 weeks and worried !

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • '@ lil_buggie_3 Well i made it to church this morning and thats when I noticed about my feet and legs
  • Could b hypertenstion or signs of preeclampsia. Get ahold of doc or l&d
  • Well I went to my Dr on Thursday and he checked my urine for protein and it was clear. Also my bp had stabilized but Im still on bedrest for precautions.
  • call dr could.also be embolism
  • edited May 2011
    @babyjoshiesmommy Do you have a headache?
  • edited May 2011
    You should at least call your OB right now especially since they have you on bedrest already.
  • I went through hell the last month had preeclampsia and they didn't catch it till last week didn't care body went into shock and made me keep waitin for my labor to come. Ended up needing csection due to her swelling from me and she was forced to turn her head to keep from denting her temple. So I'm saying u demand they thoroughly check u. I didn't have protein in my urine. I was not peeing enough n they said I was peeing so I was fine. Shock isn't fun. I just am so cautious to woman dealing with what I did ya know. Not scaring you just telling u my story
  • hypertension isn't constant it can change n cause a clot fast. difference in temp. on your ARM can mean clot or the fact It's numb.
  • @ blissmarie I have no headache but have felt a little light headed off and on today. @mommyto1soontob2 Thanks yea Im a bit scared but I feel as if Im over exaggerating since this is my first. Do you think it would be ok to call the Dr in the morning.
  • Im also a bit stressed out today cause Im having problems with BD .
  • im calling l&d right now. I will keep yall posted.
  • Here's an update ladies.... I am now in l & d getting a steroids shot to help babies lungs develop faster just in case we need to deliver early.
  • Good thing you called. Good luck hope everything goes well. Keep posting so we don't worry so much.
  • @Isaiahnjocelynsmommy, @krazymomofadrian thank-you ladies at this time my Dr is more worried about me then baby. Baby is doing fine
  • That is good but a happy/healthy mommy means more of a happy/healthy baby. Keep in good so spirits and still joking you can keep that baby in you for awhile longer.
  • HOPING WHY DOES MY PHONE KEEP DOING THAT!!!
  • Lots of prayers for you hun. Hope everything is okay and that its nothing to serious.
  • Thanks for your support ladies