Omg the sex is great now in the 2nd tri

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Omg it is fab now last trimester you couldnt even say the word sex ....lol but ladies hopefully it is only going to get better the only thing is the biggger I get we are going to have to get creative lol sorry might bet tmi for some.

Comments

• I feel the same way!! So much better!
  • I hope it gets better. I am 18 weeks and sex is painful!
  • I'm 9 weeks it was awful at first until I realized I really needed to be "warmed up" first lol I can't jump into it anymore ha ha
  • Omg.... It is good.... I happen to tight no matter what tho..... But I don't want tu get big because I hate being in top
  • I hope so! I'm 11.4 weeks and since I've been pregnant, I've basically had no desire to have sex. I feel really bad for my partner cause he needs a lot of it. It comes between us some, but I try to stress this is temporary.
  • im in my 1st tri and SEX IS GREAT lol tmi BUT WHOOAAAAAA lol hi ladies
  • I hope it is good! I'm ready to have sex with my wife!!!!
  • I'm only 5 weeks and I wake my fiance up for sex. I want it almost as often as I want to eat lol
  • Omgosh girls! I feel so bad for my hubby! I'm so scared I'm going to break him! Lol I want it non stop! 1st trimester was awful!
  • Sex is wonderful...although im so self conscious about my body now...and he just can't keep up with my drive. I feel bad for him cause I get so frustrated lol