hot

edited May 2011 in Second pregnancy
Its so dang hot!!! I live in houston tx & its so hot here I want to take jake on a stroll in the park but grr its too hot & I dnt want him to overheat the sucky part is its only the beggining uggghhhh

Comments

• Yeah its horribly hot down south. I live in Arkansas and its soo hot. Blah dreading this summer.
  • I know its not even June yet and its in the 80's
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @richjen24 I know I get extra hot now!! I guess any symptom is better than morningsickness I hope I dnt get that this pregnancy last pregnancy I had it up to five months! Ugghh instead of gaining weight I was. Loosing it I didn't even ge to eat all my cravings!!
  • Its not that hot in cali yet but I live in tumbleweeds & dirt s when it gets hot im never leavin the house. Lol
  • @simone OMG I bet Cali gets so hot
  • omg it has super hot in vegas also :/ one day it got up to 93 and we are barley in may thank god im almost done because i wouldn't be able to be pregnant with this heat...and it pisses me off every time i turn the ac on my husbands grandma gets cold and turns it off im like wtf put on a sweater and leave it on lol
  • Yes! It's super hot in the south. Try hitting 100 already. Here in laredo we are experiencing upper 90's-105 on a daily basis.
  • @grissy_barria yes it is very hott in vegas. Went to vegas for a week last year in april. I was walking the strip sweating lol but it was so much fun.
  • I live in Southeast TN and we ar suppose to be in the low 90s today. I really can't imagine what summer will be like with a newborn.
  • You all should move to Washington state! Its the exact opposite. Im wrapped up in bed but im cold. I wish we had less rain and more sun rays! Don't even get me started on our pasty skin tones. We gotta pay big bucks to get color! Lol! Hope you have fun indoor places to take the kids though. Stay cool and send some heat our way ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jealous! Its only in the 50 to 60 in idaho... I love hot weather!