Why do I keep taking this?

edited May 2011 in December 2011
my fiance just told me in a cruel way he never wanted anymore children with me. After he was clicking his heels when he found out I was pregnant. I feel set up now. But I know that every appointment & every u/s I get done I will go or bring the boys.. Just tired of his heckle & jyde acts gonna show him. I will not ask him or include him he has to step on his own or I am gone. Tell me if I am wrong?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you helps
  • I don't think you are wrong. I try to remember that even though I am the one carrying the baby, that my husband is going through some changes too...he has to worry about another mouth to feed, a body to clothe, another college education to provide. But he is still there to support me. And being a jackwagon is not the way to treat the mother of your children. Shame on him!!!
  • Thats messed up. Tell him he is gonna be a dad now and he needs to start acting like it. He is gonna have to make just as many sacrifices as you are...
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 & @kritten_octoberbby well he is already a dad of three and financially I take of the 3 I have had he gives when he wants but this time around he really is acting funny. He works over nights & sleeps through the day but today he has been disappearing all day and I was in some serious pain. He won't answer his phone or text. I have made my mind up I am changing my locks. Sorry to vent like that but wow this is a horrible feeling
  • @diamonds_4 im really sorry to hear that he doesnt have ypur back through this pregnancy..
  • Sounds to as if he's up to no good.... id jus take time apart or ask him wtf his problm is.. thn, get child support on him.. & i hate tht wrd but if he plans on being a pos & can't even help u now thn i dnt trust whn u & the new lil one need help. Screw help., wrks late, sleeps all day, duznt answer phone or txts? Sounds to me like he's trien to get away frm u or he's cheatin.. either way---not worth it, put ur ovaries on the outside & tell tht ass clown to man up or gtfo! Srry.
  • Screw **him** NOT screw help. Sry
  • Stick it to the man well lil immature boy!! Ugh males
  • Yeah we got into it now he wants me to abort my pregnacy he begging me he said.... He dont want any more kids with me. So I told him thats too late he should of thought of that that night he placed one there since I kept warning him the iud feel out & if you cough on me I am pregnant. But its cool I kicked him out already. So I haven't heard from him but I blocked his number & text messages so I wouldn't know if he even called or texted and he never leaves vm because he believes they are incriminating... @mommyto1soontobe2 @girlsloveink... But I have been stress free since he left I give it til the weekend then he will be knocking but I will be away... Opps forgot to tell him...
  • Way to stand up for yourself mama!! I hope you have a huge support system there ready to help you out!!
  • Good for u!!! Who does he think he is??? & if tht stupid f*k leaves a vm sumhow, save em!!! Let tht pos fuk up!!! Tht ignorant prick!!! How do u do or say tht?? Horrible!! Id sue the fk outta tht rotten bastard!