i need some help (TMI)

edited May 2011 in Health
Im 18 weeks 4 days pregnant. And the last couple weeks I have had a increase in discharge which we thought was amniotic fluid but turned out it wasn't. And they said it should get better. They didn't do any other tests. But yesterday I was walking and had a huge amount of yellow chunky discharge come out with blood. And some went into the toliet when I sat down. It also had blood. It had no foul smell or anything and I was wondering if anyone else had this? My drs nurses are so rude when I all I want to get advice before I call.

Comments

• I was told any sign of blood to go see the dr. Discharge is one thing .. but blood is serious.
  • @mommyagain thank you. I need to wait till 130 to even call.. they take a long ass lunch.
  • I know. I hate that. Hope all is ok.
  • Sounds like it could be your mucus plug. I have heard of peoples plugs coming out pretty early so try not to panic but would def be a good idea to visit your doctor or the hospital.
  • Could be a bacterial infection too. Girlfriend of mine had some bleeding and discharge around 34 weeks so she got checked out and that's what it turned out to be. Think positively. :)
  • They are going to call me back. They tried to treat me over the phone with just use monistat.. but no foul odor no burning during urination no symptoms at all of one. I want my drs to do their job for once and actually listen to me when I say something is wrong...wrong...WRONG!!!
  • if u have blood u need to be seen don't let them blow u off and be insistant
  • I just feel stupid cause I went three weeks in a row every Wednesday for the leaking. Which is not urine, not ambiotic fluid and not the usual discharge .. but they wont give me a examination to see what it is. So I have to wait for a actual dr to call me to tell me something .. like it's normal don't worry. When I know its not.
    plus I only have the discharge when I get super bad cramps. :/
  • Yeah, be tough with them; its YOUR baby & body! You know when somethings normal or not... And I would DEFINITELY tell the doctor about them being rude & trying to blow you off when you do get to see him. Good luck, hon
  • then go to the hospital and get a different doctor
  • I have cencal/medical which I think ia like medicade. So they choose my dr.. I don't have a choice. I have to go to the closest obgyn to me which is still like 15 miles away (no car right now my husband needs it) and I want to go to er. But if I can't get a ok from my dr they wont accept me up to l&d im only 18 weeks 4 days so I hope its not my plug :(
  • I was having lot discharge tho this whole pregnancy .. midwife said that a lot of woman just produce more then others an Ur mucus plug just regenarates....I lost my plug also with blood ... still have tingerss now ... they said as long as theres no pain I should be ok ... but its good to be checked out Xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I called my dr and try just told me they are going to do a ultrasound on friday. No idea wha that has to do with my vagina.. but I get to see my little man. And if it gets worse im calling again and demand that I be seen. Thank you ladies for your response!!