Today is THE day Pregly's!!

edited May 2011 in October 2011
In 3 1/2 hours we will be finding out of out if our little baby is a he or a she! I just hope this little booger decides to show off all his/her naughty parts! (Probably the only time I will ever say that about my child) we are due on October 14th....I'm dying to know!! :D

Comments

• drink some OJ right before you go in for the ultrasound..that always gets my little one moving! Good luck!!
  • what are y'all hoping for?!
  • Yay, how exciting. I actually have mine today too, and I am excited as well. Come back and tell us what you are having!!
  • I had mine today and she put the ultrasound right on and RIGHT AWAY said "its a boy" there it was legs spread and wow its Deff 100% a boy she even typed that out lmao was wanting a girl but happy with boy they r less expensive less hassle so Ashton Michael I picked :) I'm happy took a while for a boy to kick in but its deff for the best! My son wanted a brother he got him :) he's gonna be 6 when baby is born!! Has anyone else wanted a girl n got a boy???
  • I reallly wanted an Ashley Michelle but I'm very happy to know what he is now lol
  • edited May 2011
    @Ashley_smashley @Mrs_wainwright @marie0907 @mommyof2nd

She's a girl!!! :) she was moving around so much! It was amazing! The Dr said everything looks great. My placenta is really close to my cervix though...and if it doesn't move then I'll have to have a c-section. :/ so hopefully it moves! We have another ultrasound in 6 weeks to check on it.

@marie0907 what did you find out???

@mommyof2nd we were kind of hoping for a boy...but we are so happy for a healthy baby!
  • @surprisebaby congrats! I was told at my ultrasound I had complete placenta previa and was pretty much told since it was complete that I most likely would need a c section, little do they see cpp move enough to have vaginal, they wanted to re check me in about 6 wks too.
    the baby was in a difficult position so they couldnt get all nesssary measurements then so I needed to come back for another ultrasound in 2wks, the doc said dont expect anything to change in 2wks because it def wont, anyways to make a long story short, by 2 weeks it had completely cleared up and I had no more restrictions :) so I just wanted to wish u good luck and let you know there is hope! Just watch for bleeding, thats a symptom, did they put u on pelvic rest at all?
  • @SurpriseBaby congrats on your little girl! We are having a girl as well. :)
  • @SurpriseBaby congrats on your little girl! We are having a girl as well. :)
  • God lucky!! Gettin ur girls lol
  • edited May 2011
    @Summergirl22 oh, that's good to hear!! Thanks! I haven't had any sort of bleeding...and she didn't say anything about pelvic rest, it wasn't my usual doctor though. I have an appt with her on Tuesday so maybe she'll say something then?

@marie0907 awesome!!! :) when are you due?
  • Congrats on team pink. :)
  • yay!! jealous.. update when you find out!
  • Awh congrats on your girls @surprisebaby and @marie0907 . and @mommyof2nd im sorry you didnt get your girl but youll have a handsome boy and im sure your son is sooo excited! i also reaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyy want a girl, cant stress that enough. and i have my ultrasound may 31st. 2 days after my birthday on may 29th! so its a great birthday present. pink dust my way!!
  • @momof22be & @lae3 thanks! @ChelseaPie I will send you all of my extra pink dust! ;)
  • @surprisebaby awh thanks momma! i want a girlllllll!! hahahaha
  • @surprisebaby yea, I would bring it up then, I was put on pelvic rest but of course mine was more server, but im not sure if that helped it clear up or not :/ I never bleed either, which is good, because if you bleed, the second time they make you stay in the hospital till you give birth! Im sure youll be fine though, best wishes!
  • I wanted a girl but were having a boy. Now that its kicked in though I am just as excited if not more excited about it being a boy! Carson Alan is the name we picked out!
  • @summergirl22 oh boy. That would suck really bad! I'll ask my doctor when I go, thanks for the info!

@Carsons_mommy congrats! I love that name! We thought we decided on a name (Paisley Olivia) but I just found out that my bf isn't in love with the name that we picked...but is willing to name her that because I love it. Which is fantastic! But I want to see if we can find a name we both love. :/
  • Welcome to team pink hun!! :D
  • Congrats girly!
  • @ carsons_mommy yup same here lol hoping for a girl but now that its kicked in I'm more happy boy hand me downs I know people wit boys more than girls boys r WAY easier and Cheaper :)
  • @chealseapie YEs Ayden is soooo excited he's like "I'm gonna teach him how to skateboard n ride a 2 wheel bike" he can't wait! That's another reason y I'm happy boy over girl my son is gonna be 6 n he wanted a lil bro sooo bad not a sis! Haha. Boys r closer 2 mommy too :) I hope u get ur girl good luck seems what u want u get opposite! Haha I had a big feeling boy but was prayin girl now god gave me what I can handle :) also gave Ayden a bro too! :) everything happens for a reason so if not a girl look at it that way way less hassle! Hahaha when r u due?? I'm due Oct 18th but having him c-section 17th (I picked the date) that's exciting right by ur bday how special I wanna know!!!! LOL
  • Chelseapie* lol sorry
  • @mommyof2nd we are belly buddies. I'm due October 18th. And they keep going from 18th to 17th so I go with 17th cause its further along haha by a day. Yeah I really want my girl. And ill be sure to post as soon as I can what it is.(:
  • edited May 2011
  • I was diagnosed with partial placenta previa at 20 wks and wad put on bed rest for 3 wks until I saw my Dr again. I had a lot of bleeding, wad put in hospital overnight for observation but everything was ok and was sent home, I've been to the Dr since and my previa has moved and hopefully if I continue to take it easy it will be gone before I have my baby. This is my 2nd baby , my first pregnancy was a breeze compared to this one! I'm just happy and thankful she is ok and that this condition doesn't harm the baby. Has anyone else experienced bleeding more than once?
  • I am due oct 18th were really hoping for a boy I find out on june 2nd
  • edited May 2011
    Or not @chelseapie lol