gallbladder

edited May 2011 in Health
Anyone with experience on what it feels like and symptoms my doc said I possibly have something wrong with mine

Comments

• Pain on your right side close to your ribs could radiate to your back
  • @ape7998 mine is more on the left and in my back but right under my rib.
  • It feels like the worst case of heartburn you could ever have. I had 2 gallstone attacks, one that sent me to the ER and the other I ended up on the floor of my bathroom until the pain went away. I got it removed in December, a month before I got pregnant, thank God becasue they say it is the worst thing to have gallstones when you are pregnant. Good luck hun
  • Your gallbladder us on your right side maybe your pain us gas when doesic it hurt
  • It hurts all the time I've tried maalox mylanta gas x and everything else the doc said to take for gas or indigestion @ape7998 I woke up throwing up last night and I've had really loose stools lately that are funny colored (TMI) sorry
  • Watch your diet fatty food or spicy foods will effect it. So will lettuce or nurse how far along are you. When it first starts to hurt try and drink a big glass of water
  • I have gall stones also and its not a good feeling I get very bad pains in the top of my tummy and I'll have to be in a ball to easy my pain.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.